People per rig changes

• i think there should be some changes to the minimum and maximum amount of people per rig
    This is my suggestions
    Type one 2-6
    Type two 2-6
    Quint 2-6
    Platform 2-6
    Battalion 1-4
    Heavy rescue 2-6
    Mobile air 1-4 or 1-6
    Water tanker 1-6
    Utility 1-4
    Hazmat 2-6
    Mobile command 1-8
    Fly car 1-4
    Ambulance 1-3 (rare but some places have 3)
    Crash tender 1-6

Let me know what you think

• They all seem pretty reasonable, I definitely think the ARFF should be up to at least 4 people although I do know in some places they are operated by one person

• i know depending on the rig at the navel airfield they have normally rosenbauer pumper that has roof turrets that counts as a crash truck it has two normal seats than 4 SCBA seats normally has just 4 guys in it when they are running other units like the panther

• I like most of the suggested changes especially the ladder and rescue. I've been wanting larger crew sizes on that for a while but I feel the water tender and the arff tender shouldn't be as many. I understand you have the units down there that act as engines as well but that is a different unit compared to the arff crash tender. I could see an arff engine put in place where is specifically can handle the air port calls then lets say if a plane crash call is added where it can spawn any where you can send that engine incase of a fuel fire. The crash unit is the long one to three maned unit with the large monitors or a telesquirt on it. With the regular tender I feel it should have a max of four. I know there are departments out there that have engine cabs on a large tender chassis but even then you don't need six people to operate a tender shuttle or a fill site for a fire scene. As well the common water tender is a simple two man truck cab.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!