Critical Care Notification

• Decided to switch my critical care back on and I was reminded of what used to annoy me.

When you send an ambulance to a call and it requires critical care, apart from the colour of the call changing and a little bit of text that you need to be looking at the call to see.. you don't get anything?

I think it would be great for a "Request Critical Care" notification to appear on the radio similar to the transport requests.

I'm going to add this to my list of things to be put forward.

Just thought I'd add it here to see if anyone had thoughts on this?

Please do feel free to DM me with any other ambulance suggestions.

• Yeah a radio notification would be great I get so fustrated when I have cleared all my calls and say 10 need a critical care team

if i had a radio notification a CC team would of been sent like 3.x faster

• Only thing is there'd need to be a check so that when sending an MCE etc to a large aircraft it doesnt send 210x CC notifs, maybe a 1 notif/mission limit?

• So moving slightly away from the original post point, more in relation to Scotty above - I would love to see it that if you have multiple CC trained people on one vehicle that they can treat that many patient. For example my PRV's and SRV's have multiple people on all of which are CC trained, yet they can only treat one patient at the moment. Just might be something to add on!

• Cardiac arrest call always has a c1 call and in the code it is coded that c1 calls always require critical care unless the mission specifies otherwise so that is false but some calls I do agree need a review of % critical care like firearms attack and building collapse.

• I am in the process of going through all the medical missions with my suggestions for changes such as vehicle requirements and CC chance. This includes missions added before I became CA.

Cardiac arrest does not have a CC percentage assigned which is why it won't generate.

Once the change was made from HEMS requirement to CC chance required any medical missions following this were added with a CC chance and the missions before were missed out.

In terms of building collapse and firearms attack, I have not been consulted about PT codes or CC chances for these missions (and others alike) and these have more than likely just been filled in by the DEVs.

Now that I have finished the Coastguard content my attention is back towards the medical side.

• Alctw10 Hey I'm not sure if you know this but in the game if a mission doesn't specify a % for critical care and the patient is a cat 1 it is default 100. So with the cardiac arrest it should always have a critical care chance in the game as it always has a c1 call grade (unless a c2 call grade was added).

My complaint with the Building Collapse and Firearms Attack is the chance is 100% so all 15ish patients ALL need critical care which can be difficult and annoying

• Alctw10 Hey I'm not sure if you know this but in the game if a mission doesn't specify a % for critical care and the patient is a cat 1 it is default 100. So with the cardiac arrest it should always have a critical care chance in the game as it always has a c1 call grade (unless a c2 call grade was added).

My complaint with the Building Collapse and Firearms Attack is the chance is 100% so all 15ish patients ALL need critical care which can be difficult and annoying

So does that mean the likes of broken ankle need critical care?

• Where does it say that?

I have never been told that and I've never implemented it.

Simple testing determined this if I have a cardiac arrest has no % critical care attached it always need a critical care crew. Same on the unwell person in lift no critical care attached but when it is a c1 it does need critical care but when c2 it doesn't. This only happens in missions where there is no written % critical care code. If a mission always has a c1 code but has a 50%chance the 50% chance overrides it

If you want me to test more missions I'll be happy but the code is there I believe it works similar to how previously the careline activation when had a c4 code has a 30%transport chance regardless of mission but this works the other way around as far as I know.

• Incorrect, Critical Care are used more than you think and not just for what you've stated.

Major Trauma and Traumatic/Paediatric arrests are not that common (obviously area dependant).

Now can I please ask that we keep posts on topic, Nige this is a UK game thread, Critical Care in the US will vary compared to the UK.. yes some similarities but they are different.

No more posts about what Critical Care do or do not go to.

I will submit some changes to the DEVs in the new year and will share with you what I can in here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!