Call out to Leitstellenspiel players or German players

• Hello all,

I'm looking to get a small group together of players who also play Leitstellenspiel (and have done so enough to understand all the missions/units) and are willing to assist me with an idea I wish to put forward.

The criteria is essentially anyone who plays the German version of the game and knows what each unit is, what their role is, what missions there are (and ultimately what units deal with what). If you have any knowledge of the German language, that will also be a plus.

If you can reply here with briefly your experience (ie how long you've been playing etc) I will arrange contact with you via PM on further details.

Regards,
    Jason

• I can help. I've been playing since 2013 on leitstellenspiel and I speak a little in German. the only problem could be that I've got backlog recently.

• Been playing it for a few weeks now and have pretty much left Missionchief for it. Didn't take long to figure out the units and their equivalents and after learning the rough translations for the missions I no longer play with automatic translation on (which actually makes it easier to use). Despite the language barrier it's extremely easy to pick up.

• I am playing LSS (leitstellenspiel) since about 2013, have done some redesigns and wrote some scripts for it, as you may know already. I do know kinda everything and there is also a great help page about missions and units. Well my native language is german which you may be able to tell because of my english ^^.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!