• I dont believe this is even the bug that was fixed..

The one fixed was about other EMS units getting cancelled while being in the mission requirements, due to Auto EMS standdown being enabled. As far as I'm aware this bug was what was fixed, not ambulance not making it to scene.

Ambulances worked fine still for those reporting this bug, and you've repeatedly stated you dont have EMS Standdown enabled.

• I dont believe this is even the bug that was fixed..

The one fixed was about other EMS units getting cancelled while being in the mission requirements, due to Auto EMS standdown being enabled. As far as I'm aware this bug was what was fixed, not ambulance not making it to scene.

Ambulances worked fine still for those reporting this bug, and you've repeatedly stated you dont have EMS Standdown enabled.

Correct SCotty.....I dont have it enabled and it is not happening across the board with any consistency. I know that I dispatched an EMS Chief and an ambulance to a call that showed "1 patient 100%" and the ambulance did not make it... EMS Chief did..

• Correct SCotty.....I dont have it enabled and it is not happening across the board with any consistency. I know that I dispatched an EMS Chief and an ambulance to a call that showed "1 patient 100%" and the ambulance did not make it... EMS Chief did..

Yeah so that's a totally different bug to the one that was fixed :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!