Transfer of vehicles

• Hi everyone, I have been playing for awhile but this is my first time in here. I looked through the threads and saw that I could move vehicles but, I want to move some of my Warden vehicles to a station that I created for them but when I hit "MOVE" on the vehicle, I was not able to select the station I created for them, or most of my other stations. It only gave me a choice to move it to one station. Am I missing something? Do I need to do something else? Any help would be great, thank you!!

• Hi everyone, I have been playing for awhile but this is my first time in here. I looked through the threads and saw that I could move vehicles but, I want to move some of my Warden vehicles to a station that I created for them but when I hit "MOVE" on the vehicle, I was not able to select the station I created for them, or most of my other stations. It only gave me a choice to move it to one station. Am I missing something? Do I need to do something else? Any help would be great, thank you!!

Make sure you have expanded the station you want to move them to so it will take more vehicles and that the "warden" extension is complete and active. I did the exact same thing. Attached an example. You can't move there if station is full (obviously) or extension if "not ready for action"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!