Stupid Seasonal Missions

• I play the game with realism and have exact station locations, and equipment as our country has its stations., Is there away I can opt-out of the stupid seasonal callouts burning pumpkin etc. stolen candy etc, Its for kids I may as well go and play fortnight

• An opt out system is something I have considered putting to the devs.

Personally I’d like more realistic seasonal missions (at least for the UK game) and that is something that I started to look into, it’s just dependant on other content

• What I would hope to see is "Devil's Night" next weekend. This would tie into Halloween but also have a bit of realism by paying homage to actual historical events. Back in the day smaller towns and cities would send FFs to Detroit that weekend to get more actual structure fire experience in one night than they may see in a year or longer.

I think opt-out would be fine for those not interested in the special calls but they do have a purpose in getting extra credits and coins.

• What often happens with these missions is the developers just like to drop them without notice. The one time i got asked about the Spring/fall event i did manage to change the names of some of the missions to make them more platform specific but i can only make those suggestions if i get a heads up in the first place. And the Halloween missions are the same across the three platforms that i play on.

• An opt out system is something I have considered putting to the devs.

Personally I’d like more realistic seasonal missions (at least for the UK game) and that is something that I started to look into, it’s just dependant on other content

I agree, winter, more traffic calls, flooding storm etc, summer , sunstrike grass fires, heat stroke, I am sorry but which up and tree and escaped monster zombie bites just grind my gears. I don't play the game to get points hunt for pumpkins, etc

• To follow-up on this topic,

A recent announcement has gone out advising that there is now an opt-out system for those seasonal/event missions for those who want only purely realistic missions.

Please note that disabling these missions will not change the event tasks that appear.

This was sent to all users in US & AU today via Private Message:

This can be disabled in the Dispatch Centre:

Thank you,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!