Chiefs Parking or Dedicated Bay

• In the US, many fire departments do not have dedicated Battalion Chiefs (Division, District, etc) housed in a station. They park in parking spots, come from home, etc. Also in the game, we often have to expand a station's bays more than necessary to house these chiefs when trying to build to realistic (or semi-realistic) standards,It would make sense to change the name in the game from Battalion Chief to Chief Officer, but that's not my suggestion here.

I am suggesting creating a dedicated bay, similar to the EMS trailers at a reduced cost (maybe in the 10k to 20k range). This bay or spot could only be filled by Battalion or EMS Chief.

It just seems silly at times to spend an extra 100,000 credits for a chiefs car that in reality is probably at someone's house or in a parking spot.

• In the US, many fire departments do not have dedicated Battalion Chiefs (Division, District, etc) housed in a station. They park in parking spots, come from home, etc. Also in the game, we often have to expand a station's bays more than necessary to house these chiefs when trying to build to realistic (or semi-realistic) standards,It would make sense to change the name in the game from Battalion Chief to Chief Officer, but that's not my suggestion here.

I am suggesting creating a dedicated bay, similar to the EMS trailers at a reduced cost (maybe in the 10k to 20k range). This bay or spot could only be filled by Battalion or EMS Chief.

It just seems silly at times to spend an extra 100,000 credits for a chiefs car that in reality is probably at someone's house or in a parking spot.

I do like where you are going with this. I do have a couple ideas in mind that could involve a specialized vehicle slot that I will run by the content teams which could work for all Versions.

No idea is a bad idea, Only one's that aren't brought up so I encourage you all to keep it up as all of you as a community are doing a great job and keep this site and game alive!

💪💪💪

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!