• I think it could be fun if there were more specializations possible for the hospitals. For example pediatric, oncology, psychology, orthopedics etc. This could come with a lot of different ambulance missions and possibilities.

Also I think that 30 beds for a hospital is not enough with the newer high patient missions.

• There's no point in more than 30 beds realistically - Even 30 is somewhat useless. If it is in an area that you'll frequently use the hospital, you will be limited by the 1/h release rate, meaning you'll only use the last 24 beds at max.

• There's no point in more than 30 beds realistically - Even 30 is somewhat useless. If it is in an area that you'll frequently use the hospital, you will be limited by the 1/h release rate, meaning you'll only use the last 24 beds at max.

I feel like being able to expand past 30 is a good idea. If you are playing in the turbo mode obviously missions generate quickly. I have had many cases where multiple missions spawn/generate within minutes of each other that have multiple patients (15-20+) patients at a time. Hospitals fill up quick. I use the map on the version of the game and it shows where hospital/medical facilities exist. I have spaced out hospitals and clinics appropriately as I build out and I still find hospital beds full. It may or may or may not be something that can be done, but I do like the idea if they would entertain it.

• I feel like being able to expand past 30 is a good idea. If you are playing in the turbo mode obviously missions generate quickly. I have had many cases where multiple missions spawn/generate within minutes of each other that have multiple patients (15-20+) patients at a time. Hospitals fill up quick. I use the map on the version of the game and it shows where hospital/medical facilities exist. I have spaced out hospitals and clinics appropriately as I build out and I still find hospital beds full. It may or may or may not be something that can be done, but I do like the idea if they would entertain it.

I think you've misunderstood me.

If you're playing in a given area regularly, you physically won't be able to use more than 24 of the beds on a regular basis.

Say you have 100 beds on a hospital… You put 100 patients in them. 24h later, you have 76 patients in them. You play again the day after, you can now only use 24 beds. Play again the day after, only 24 beds still.

This is because hospitals only clear 1 patient per hour. A much better use is to build the same hospital 4 times, expanded to 24 beds. This still gives a 100(96) beds at "that" hospital (split across 4 buildings). However, you now clear 1 from each per hour, and therefore all of your 96 beds will be clear after a day when you come back :)

Any beds past 24h (if you play regularly) are virtually single use, and therefore basically useless, and especially wont be worth their cost.

• I get that...and understand.. I guess my point was that it takes longer to fill up the hospital with your example of 100 beds. But you have a valid point. I transport a lot but I dont think I have ever had the need to put 100 in the same area hospital.. Cheers!

• Imo what needs to happen is change the system on releasing paitents maybe to make it so a paitent releases after 3 (can be decied/changed) hours of going in (longer time but more leave)

E.g if 5 paitent comes in at at 2 form a major incident 3 hours later (5 o clock) all 5 will be released

• Imo what needs to happen is change the system on releasing paitents maybe to make it so a paitent releases after 3 (can be decied/changed) hours of going in (longer time but more leave)

E.g if 5 paitent comes in at at 2 form a major incident 3 hours later (5 o clock) all 5 will be released

Could also be integrated with the patient codes.. Higher severity patient codes stay longer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!