Coast Guard Helicopters

• Barake

Could you please provide me with a screenshot, so I can forward it to the devs?
    Also, if you could provide me your MCID, so they can look into it as well.

• not the same - but is a heli issue - have a transport request for a costal heli - and the screenshot shows what "hospitals" were in range, none of which are hospitals

If you transport to one of those buildings, I believe it then spawns for a land ambulance to take the patient the rest of the way.

Can you let me know if it does this or if it disallows transport or just releases the patient.

Don't know what a MCID is. As far as a screen shot, I will the next time I have a coast guard helo carry a patient. Looking at the transaction screen I can't tell which is which,

MCID is your user ID number for Missionchief. You can find it when you look up your profile in the URL bar.

• not the same - but is a heli issue - have a transport request for a costal heli - and the screenshot shows what "hospitals" were in range, none of which are hospitals

If you transport to one of those buildings, I believe it then spawns for a land ambulance to take the patient the rest of the way.

Can you let me know if it does this or if it disallows transport or just releases the patient.

MCID is your user ID number for Missionchief. You can find it when you look up your profile in the URL bar.

I have always been able to tell the Coast Guard Helicopter to transport to a hospital as long as the hospital accepted the patient type (assuming Trauma for the Coastal Missions). Never been able to transport to one of the stations. Is there a way to do that so you can transport by land if you want?

• I have always been able to tell the Coast Guard Helicopter to transport to a hospital as long as the hospital accepted the patient type (assuming Trauma for the Coastal Missions). Never been able to transport to one of the stations. Is there a way to do that so you can transport by land if you want?

With the coastal missions patients that are not treated and transported by coastal helicopter will be taken by a boat back to their dock / rescue station at this time you get a follow up mission (patient transport) you send ambulances to that mission and they treat and then you transport to hospital

Alternatively if the mission has 5 patients and only requires 1 coastal helicopter you could send 5 directly to the mission to treat and transport the patients

Prisoners will always be brought back on a boat to their dock / rescue station they then are dealt with in a transfer mission by sending police cars that can transport prisoners to a cell

• With the coastal missions patients that are not treated and transported by coastal helicopter will be taken by a boat back to their dock / rescue station at this time you get a follow up mission (patient transport) you send ambulances to that mission and they treat and then you transport to hospital

Alternatively if the mission has 5 patients and only requires 1 coastal helicopter you could send 5 directly to the mission to treat and transport the patients

Prisoners will always be brought back on a boat to their dock / rescue station they then are dealt with in a transfer mission by sending police cars that can transport prisoners to a cell

I am aware....but it seems so much simpler to send the helicopter initially and get the transport done...

• With the coastal missions patients that are not treated and transported by coastal helicopter will be taken by a boat back to their dock / rescue station at this time you get a follow up mission (patient transport) you send ambulances to that mission and they treat and then you transport to hospital

As far as transporting patients, it seems to depend on the mission. Had one where they went to the base for further transport, and another that went directly to the hospital.

• As far as transporting patients, it seems to depend on the mission. Had one where they went to the base for further transport, and another that went directly to the hospital

I have had various coastal missions (have no idea how many there are) and each time I send a coastal helicopter and they always transport to the hospital, never to the dock for follow up.

• As far as transporting patients, it seems to depend on the mission. Had one where they went to the base for further transport, and another that went directly to the hospital.

I think it is based on mission design.

If the mission is designed as an "ocean_group" mission, it will trigger the follow-up mission upon the boat bringing the patient/prisoner back to the shore location. If the mission is designed as a regular mission by using the POI (Coast Line) then it will trigger patients/prisoners as a regular transport request.

That is my belief it is.

• That may answer my original question about the payout, it might depend on the type of coast guard mission it is. Didn't have any time this weekend to play, next week should be a little slower so I can get some screenshots of what I am talking about.

• That may answer my original question about the payout, it might depend on the type of coast guard mission it is. Didn't have any time this weekend to play, next week should be a little slower so I can get some screenshots of what I am talking about.

You may be right, but once I get the screenshots, I'll take it all to the dev team to see if I can get some further clarity for all.

• In regards to patient transports with a coastal helicopter, I find that some coastal missions, such as "Missing Vessel" and "Overturned Small Vessel" don't let me directly transport patients via helicopter to alliance or shared hospitals. The only transport options available are to my own hospitals. In some areas I don't even own any hospitals and use alliance/shared hospitals.

They should be able to transport to alliance and shared hospitals.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!