Light Boat Trailer Stranded

• My light boat trailer somehow became detached from the utility unit and now its stranded (either at a previous mission or staging area). Does anyone know how to get it to reattach to the utility unit? The utility unit and light boat trailer are in different cities and states.

This happened to me a while ago, but I forget how I was able to get them to reattach to each other and get the light boat trailer back to its station.

Thanks

• What status is the boat unit? Can you tell it to cancel? If you give it an order and it doesn't have a towing vehicle present it should create a transport request and let you pick which vehicle you want to go get it.

Also, I've seen this happen when you cancel the towing vehicle from a mission or staging area, and not the boat or other trailer itself. Always just cancel the boat/trailer, and the towing vehicle should come along with it.

• My light boat trailer somehow became detached from the utility unit and now its stranded (either at a previous mission or staging area). Does anyone know how to get it to reattach to the utility unit? The utility unit and light boat trailer are in different cities and states.

This happened to me a while ago, but I forget how I was able to get them to reattach to each other and get the light boat trailer back to its station.

Thanks

1st try to send the towing unit back to the mission. Then try refreshing the page and if that does not work log out and back in. If it is in a staging area you can go to the staging area and select it and then go to cancel staging for selected units. or lastly you may just have to complete the mission with coins so it will clear

• If you give it an order and it doesn't have a towing vehicle present it should create a transport request and let you pick which vehicle you want to go get it.

That worked! The trailer is at a location that was a staging area (staging area has since expired) on Long Island, NY. My utility vehicle is at the station in Boston. I sent the trailer to a mission and the utility unit is now going to NY to pick up the trailer and bring it to the mission. Kind of annoying, but thanks for the help!

When I canceled units from the staging, I selected "all units", but I guess the utility vehicle left before the trailer.

This is why I prefer the Heavy Rescue Light Boat over the utility unit/trailer combo, but you can't put the heavy rescue light boat at fire boat docks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!