Issue with the Betting System

• So, basically - coming clean I am not at the age of 18 therefore in Australia participating in the betting system on the Australian version is actually illegal for anyone under the age of 18 therefore there is a few legal issues with the Australian version offering to bet to everyone, therefore, I suggest some sort of way to avoid this happening.

As others have stated, this is not betting, and as such wouldn't be illegal. The use of the term "bet" is presumably a translation error by the devs, as they don't speak English as a first language.

• It seems as if the process we are discussing was implemented without all factors being considered and also the fact that without a doubt someone would challenge it. Maybe it just needs to be called something else. Maybe "you make the call" or you make the prediction.... take the word bet out of it all together.. perhaps that will satisfy all.

• I think the whole idea and having in this is stupid, I wish the Devs would spend more time developing the game and less time on stupid seasonal easter hunts and now soccer betting, this has no bearing on emergency simulation in any way shape or form. As for going to stand-up goals, FFS what a waste of a free appliance that could be attending an emergency the football team should do it them selves. I guess real life is far from the thoughts of the Devs

• I think the whole idea and having in this is stupid, I wish the Devs would spend more time developing the game and less time on stupid seasonal easter hunts and now soccer betting, this has no bearing on emergency simulation in any way shape or form. As for going to stand-up goals, FFS what a waste of a free appliance that could be attending an emergency the football team should do it them selves. I guess real life is far from the thoughts of the Devs

It is just something they do and while it may not be a part of realism it is a way of gaining more points, so I will take it, However, as others have commented to me before, "if you don't like the missions just ignore them and they will delete themself" (in 48 hrs I think?)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!