mission requirements, Cat stuck in a tree

• I don't know what other people think about this mission, but i personally feel as if the mission should not require a platform, most engines now carry extension ladders and i just personally find it hard to have that mission pop up when you have your platforms on other calls, might just be me but i feel like it should be a optional replacement truck on that mission, like a rescue or something like that, hope this made sense.

• The content advisors, moderators and administrators will tell you that they do the best to make the game real and while some mission requirements may seem to be a bit overkill, they are trying to avoid having a lot of missions that only require 1 unit. There are many missions within the game (such as "power line struck by lightning") that may seem to be overkill, but that is just the way the game has been developed

• Yes but by having ladders/platforms responding to cats up trees and less 1 truck calls the game is less realistic. I worked out of a station where 75% of the station calls on average would be 1 truck call. I guess the hard thing is not knowing geography, But I am sorry there is no way in the world we would send a ladder truck 50 miles to a cat up a tree, in fact, I am unsure if we still respond anything to those calls anymore.

• Yes but by having ladders/platforms responding to cats up trees and less 1 truck calls the game is less realistic. I worked out of a station where 75% of the station calls on average would be 1 truck call. I guess the hard thing is not knowing geography, But I am sorry there is no way in the world we would send a ladder truck 50 miles to a cat up a tree, in fact, I am unsure if we still respond anything to those calls anymore.

Nige, you do a bit of complaining don't you.

Us CAs do the best we can to balance realism and progression for players with the content we put together.

While what you're saying is right, you have to remember this is a game and if it was 100% realistic.. it would be really boring and slow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!