mission downgrade

• Well it’s an expanded mission in the fact that you get 10 extra credits for the little wildfire (1010) opposed to the little field fire (1000)

But I agree it technically is a downgraded mission as in real life as the second engine can and would be stood down. The little wildfire is a single engine required while the little field fire is 2 engines required

• Well it’s an expanded mission in the fact that you get 10 extra credits for the little wildfire (1010) opposed to the little field fire (1000)

But I agree it technically is a downgraded mission as in real life as the second engine can and would be stood down. The little wildfire is a single engine required while the little field fire is 2 engines required

Ok.....if you say so....but in real life here if we go from responding to a Field Fire to a wildland fire of "any" size, no unit on the dispatch compliment would stand down. Here, a wildland fire is one that has gotten past the handling capabilities of the dispatch compliment and spread from the original fuel to larger fuel, heavier fuel such as in forestland. Or in our case from a small brush or field fire into sawgrass and palmettos.. But...to each their own I guess.. Just proves everyone is different. Good discussion

yes that's what I was referring to was the stand down of other resources not the payout

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!