Christmas Missions and World Cup Missions

• I have been getting very few Christmas themed missions yet I am still getting a ton of World cup related missions which makes completing the event tasks very hard. I have already missed one Advent Calendar mission due to no Christmas themed missions spawning all day long. In my opinion it just seems very difficult to get the proper event missions when the World Cup event tasks have already finished.

• I experienced the same with the generation of World Cup missions. Even in turbo mode and sitting right in front of the screen, completing hundreds of missions they were far and few between to generate. As you mentioned, the same has occurred when Christmas missions started. I have misses several Christmas Tasks due to it. I am sure that it is just the way they are randomly generated and we will just live with it.

An example is that I went to be last night logged in with missions cleared and left the setting in turbo. This morning the mission were full with 381 missions and only two (2) were Christmas missions, yet there were over a dozen world cup missions and at least 30-40 sink hole missions

• The rate for these Advent Calendar missions is incredibly low. Last year, I never had a problems completing the Advent calendar missions. Now, I played for 8 hours on Friday and only got 3 missions, so I didn't get to complete that Advent Calendar event. I've been playing for over 12 hours today and have only had 5, so it looks like I'm not going to complete the "Finish 8 Christmas missions" today. It is very clear to me that the slow rate of Advent Calendar missions was purposefully done so that the only way to complete the Finish 30 Advent Calendar tasks is to purchase coins.

• The rate for these Advent Calendar missions is incredibly low. Last year, I never had a problems completing the Advent calendar missions. Now, I played for 8 hours on Friday and only got 3 missions, so I didn't get to complete that Advent Calendar event. I've been playing for over 12 hours today and have only had 5, so it looks like I'm not going to complete the "Finish 8 Christmas missions" today. It is very clear to me that the slow rate of Advent Calendar missions was purposefully done so that the only way to complete the Finish 30 Advent Calendar tasks is to purchase coins.

I agree it does seem kind of deliberate this year pushing the sale of coins to complete the Advent Calendar this year. I am in the same boat I am not going to finish the 8 Christmas missions today. In a full 15hrs of playing today I have only got 4 of them. Something is not right in the spawning of the missions especially since we are still getting dozens of World Cup related ones a day,

• When I checked yesterday, I had about 8 missions spawn in an hour (semi-realistic mode) that other day (one of the alliance members was asking for some missions).

However, I've still brought it up to the dev team to investigate nonetheless.

• My alliance leader contacted support and was told to add more Christmas Market POIs. I have 30 Christmas markets set, only had 2 Christmas missions all day today. This is getting ridiculous.

Please see the post above.

I have already escalated this to the development team.

Thank you,

• Please see the post above.

I have already escalated this to the development team.

Thank you,

I know this has been escalated and I appreciate it. This is just an update on what I am experiencing. 839 Missions generated and only 7 Advent/Christmas Missions generated. However, I am getting as least 8 or 9 world cup missions generated to every 1 Christmas mission. Thanks again....just an:) update.

• The devs have confirmed that the Christmas missions are spawning at the regular spawn rate. They are investigating implementing more missions to balance it out, thus having more variety of Christmas missions to spawn.

• that's strange. today I ran 260 calls and 48 of them were soccer and 0 Christmas :(

That is accurate as I was going to post that I played hard in Turbo mode all day on Sunday and I did over 1600 missions and out of those missions I had 16 Advent Missions (just enough to finish one task) so that is about 1 every 100. the exact opposite to that, I would guess I had 75-100 soccer missions.

But EMS Chief says the developers are aware and it was generating correctly but they are going to try and do something. So all we can do is wait.

Thanks again for the update

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!