• Maybe we could have more events like Marathons that is a 2 day period (day one getting down day two Race) also things like if we put a POI at a race course we could have racing going on so medics and fire service would need to turn up. Events should also generate Patients, and criminal that we have to transport.

Tell me if you agree and if you have any questions please let me know.

ConzSJA123 (European Emergency Services)

• Not a bad idea, I do like the idea of events generating patients over the course of it's being active, however I am not keen on any events taking a whole day/two days as this would stretch the resources I already have. On the other hand this game does strive for realism, and so that might be something that could be implemented I suppose...

• Not a bad idea, I do like the idea of events generating patients over the course of it's being active, however I am not keen on any events taking a whole day/two days as this would stretch the resources I already have. On the other hand this game does strive for realism, and so that might be something that could be implemented I suppose...

maybe we could choose how long it is and how often things happen like for storm. But maybe it could be two days, with things happening every 5, 10, or 20 minutes instead of every few seconds? :)

• maybe we could choose how long it is and how often things happen like for storm. But maybe it could be two days, with things happening every 5, 10, or 20 minutes instead of every few seconds? :)

I would't say no to the idea of a delayed output of extra missions for an alliance event such as the storm, however I think for it to work as intended there would need to remain a fast output of events to make it special.

• I like the idea of the marathon as an alliance event, another alliance event I would like to see is cycle race, it would be a week long event and you would set up 7 mission points (1 for each day) and then it would spawn calls regarding a cycle race at one of the points per day and this would change to simulate the cycle race moved on to the next stage/place. As for the race track I definitely think medical should attend however I don't think Fire should standby as these events normally have there own small fire service and if they really need help then it's up to the local station.

• @Nickynickdispatch I always imagined the main reason of alliance events was to slam down a large number of missions across a wide area very quickly, making it more challenging. Spacing the missions out seems like a bit of a "easy mode" way of looking at it, at least to me it does.

That is a very fair statement however we also have our own calls to tend to, and they end up piling up anyway and if there is a long 1 or 2 day mission then its about the same or would to me. I know you don't want to get overwhelmed you said so yourself. also for a mission that long no one is on that long so once you got back online there would be a lot of missions. and it would still be challenging because they would begin spawning and youd have to dispatch to them as well as ur own calls. idk its just an idea. they are all really great ideas, and I do agree with you saying that fast is challenging. maybe there could be the option of a marathon with lots of competitors and would make the speed many options to choose from instead of just 2 or 3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!