Suggestion for Coroner/Medical Examiner & Detectives

• Add these stations / buildings

- Detectives office (Can be expanded into with a police station, similar to fire investigation offices and fire stations)

- Medical Examiners office (Act as hospitals, but for deceased individuals)

- Coroner Office (Basically an EMS station for coroner vans)

Add these vehicles

- Homicide Detective (Requires Detective Education)

- Narcotics Detective (Requires Detective Education)

- Traffic Detective (No required education)

Here's four examples on how it would work. (There would be a percentage that would determine if someone passes away at a scene, based on the severity)

1. Attempted Homicide, with an individual that is deceased (Can spawn from most, if not all violent

- EMS / Police units confirm an individual is deceased

- Your radio panel on you HUD shows that units are requesting the coroner

- Units remain on scene, while a coroner van responds, and then transports the deceased to the M.E. Office

- After it is cleared, a follow up mission occurs ("Homicide Investigation - Caused by Attempted Homicide")

- X number of detectives respond and investigate (This 'mission' will take a while to complete)

- There is a x% chance that an "Arrest Warrant" Call can pop up as a follow up mission (But it can spawn anywhere in your area of operation.) And this mission can cause normal follow up missions like officer down, vehicle pursuit, etc.

2. Overdose, With a deceased individual

- EMS / Police units confirm an individual is deceased

- Units remain on scene, while a coroner van responds, and then transports the deceased to the M.E. Office

- After it is cleared, a follow up mission occurs ("Drug Death Investigation - Caused by Overdose")

- X number of detectives & DEA units respond and investigate (This 'mission' will take a while to complete)

- There is a x% chance that an "Arrest Warrant" Call can pop up as a follow up mission (But it can spawn anywhere in your area of operation.) And this mission can cause normal follow up missions like officer down, vehicle pursuit, etc. This can also spawn in follow up grow operations, or drug busts!

3. Hit & Run Traffic Accident (Can spawn from any accident)

- EMS / Police units would clear the scene

- A follow up mission would spawn, ("Hit & Run Investigation - Caused by "Hit and Run"")

- Traffic detectives would investigate

- Follow up warrants or arrests could spawn

3. Industrial Fire with Fatality (Can spawn from any fire)

- EMS/ Fire / Police units confirm an individual is deceased

- After it is cleared, a follow up mission occurs ("Fatal Fire Investigation - Caused by Industrial Fire")

- X number of detectives, Battalion Chiefs, & Fire Investigation units respond and investigate (This 'mission' will take a while to complete)

Bonus Missions to add,

- Possible Deceased Individual

- Possible Body Found

- Homicide

- Gunshot Victim

- Person Struck by a Car

- Attempted Suicide

I am aware this may seem a bit morbid, or out of place in a game like this. But I do honestly think the work that Medical Examiners do needs to be recognized. And detective missions, along with high-stakes homicide or fire investigations would make some AMAZING game play! Especially alliance wide.

• Coroner/Medical Examiner will never be added to this game. This has been a hard no ever since the conception of the game.

All calls related to death will not be considered.

• Haven't seen environmental impact... could you point me to where those are?

I'm fine with the devs not adding MEs/coroners but I would love to have detectives.

I do not believe that you will get them until you have enough stations to get the larger fire missions such as Conflagrations and Tanker Explosions. That is when they pop up for me as a follow up mission. One of the moderators or advisors can jump in there, but that is how they appear for me.

• I do not believe that you will get them until you have enough stations to get the larger fire missions such as Conflagrations and Tanker Explosions. That is when they pop up for me as a follow up mission. One of the moderators or advisors can jump in there, but that is how they appear for me.

Just figured it out- read it as a unit type at first, but it's really a mission. Gotcha!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!