LSS-Manager V.4

• LSS-Manager V.4

7485-lssm-png

Welcome

in the brand new thread for LSS-Manager in its 4th version!

LSS-MANAGER V.4 (LSSM V.4) is an extension for missionchief.com, missionchief.co.uk, missionchief-australia.com and many other localized versions.

With this extension, an appstore is added to the game, allowing the usage of modules. You can decide which modules to activate.

Deactivated plugins are not loaded into your browser, for better performance.

Information about LSSM

Version 4 currently is a supplement to V.3. With the time, we plan to implement all features into the new version, each in a better way.

Our Wiki for V.4: https://docs.lss-manager.de/en_US/ (Comparison V3 vs. V4)

Installation: USERSCRIPT (Tampermonkey required, see Wiki for detailled instructions)

GitHub: https://github.com/LSS-Manager/LSSM-V.4

Discord: https://chat.lss-manager.de

donate voluntarily: https://donate.lss-manager.de/

Beta-Testing

in general LSSM Settings, you can choose to use the beta version instead of stable. You will get updates immediately but they may also contain more bugs than on stable.

Thank you very much for your constant great support! Feel free to share this thread with friends and (gaming) buddies, also in the other language versions of the game.a

For questions about V.4 we are of course available here and on our Discord server.

Your LSS-Manager Team.

• Dear LSSM users,
    You've been waiting a long time for the day when the V4 is finally released! Today it is finally here! 🎉🎉
    The V4 can now be used by everyone. It should be mentioned that the V4 is currently only a supplement to the V3.

Both can run parallel. (But it is recommended to avoid duplications :smirk:)

But we think you want to use it and not read 3 pages:

At https://lss-manager.de/download you can find the download link for the V4

and at https://lss-manager.de/docs you can find the docs for the V4 with all the other useful information :thumbup:

If there is anything that is not answered in the docs or something similar, you can always contact us in the forum and via the United Dispatch Discord Server!

A big THANKS to all our beta-testers and translators!

With much joy,
    your LSSM-Team.

• I'm kinda new to MissionChief, Certainly new to addons being involved with MissionChief. What do you do for us as players?

Everything and anything you could ever dream for, LSS is a time & life saver.

• Important information regarding the collection of metadata

As of version 4.5.10 (for betas already as of now, given that the unofficial update is installed), the version of the installed userscript is also recorded along with the previous metadata.

This information is already built into our statement about collecting metadata and will also be built into the next release notes.

Why do we do this?

In the next updates, there will probably be more updates of the userscript. In order to simplify troubleshooting here, we can then simply see via telemetry whether the update has arrived at a user or not.

Automatic popup

Also, LSSM will show a popup if an important userscript update is not yet installed.

We are aware that this might be annoying, but the popup comes at a maximum of once per release and only for releases where the userscript has been updated.

Yes, Tampermonkey also informs about userscript updates on its own, but this always takes time and can theoretically be deactivated. However, since LSSM may no longer work without these userscript changes, this popup is quite useful.

Rejecting metadata

Of course, metadata can still be deactivated at any time via LSSM settings and metadata already collected can be deleted via a short, informal request to the team.

Users who do not agree with the extension of metadata collection can uninstall LSSM or deactivate the collection at any time.

Kind regards

your LSSM Team

🇩🇪 Post on DE Forum

🇳🇱 Post on NL Forum

• @Jerserybirds

I just have a question. I bit the bullet, spent the credits and strategically located/activated 4 or 5 of those extension in places where I already had the forestry expansion. I have the planes, tankers, trailers, crew carriers, lead planes, hot shot and smoke jumpers. I have done all the required training for those folks and the extensions are "active". I had 30 to 40 "rapid wildfire (caused by rapid wildfire)" missions generate. But I can not find a tab in the LSSM for any of those vehicles. They simply are not showing up as available units to dispatch. Any ideas or help?

• We will try to implement the new vehicles into LSSM as soon as possible if no contributor did it until then. But as we're all not home much today, it will still take some hours until the new vehicles are available.

You may disable the feature for custom tabs until the update arrives (you will see the releasenotes and I will try to remember to post in here when it's live on beta and stable branch)

• We will try to implement the new vehicles into LSSM as soon as possible if no contributor did it until then. But as we're all not home much today, it will still take some hours until the new vehicles are available.

You may disable the feature for custom tabs until the update arrives (you will see the releasenotes and I will try to remember to post in here when it's live on beta and stable branch)

Thank you for everything that you and your team does. LSSM really enhances gameplay.

• have you selected the beta-branch (LSSM settings → choose version)? it isn't available on stable (default branch) yet.

Thanks for that info/direction. I did that and now they all show up but only in the wildland tab, despite the fact, I broke it down to a tab for planes, and one for hotshot/smoke jumpers, crew carriers and tankers... is that because it is the Beta?

• Thanks for that info/direction. I did that and now they all show up but only in the wildland tab, despite the fact, I broke it down to a tab for planes, and one for hotshot/smoke jumpers, crew carriers and tankers... is that because it is the Beta?

The tabs are made in the code if you have tabs you want me to change don't hesitate to ask. Tanker Trailer and Tanker Semi Trailer are Wildland although I can move them to Water Tanker if you wish . Lead Planes and Smoke Jumpers are in Fire Avaition

edit: changes made

• The tabs are made in the code if you have tabs you want me to change don't hesitate to ask. Tanker Trailer and Tanker Semi Trailer are Wildland although I can move them to Water Tanker if you wish . Lead Planes and Smoke Jumpers are in Fire Avaition

edit: changes made

I probably have more tabs than I need, but I broke down everything so I can toggle back and forth. I was trying to put all the "new stuff" in a tab I created called "smokejumpers/hot shots/crew carriers. But the crew carriers still show up under wildland

• I probably have more tabs than I need, but I broke down everything so I can toggle back and forth. I was trying to put all the "new stuff" in a tab I created called "smokejumpers/hot shots/crew carriers. But the crew carriers still show up under wildland

You probablys still have it selected as wildland unit simpy click the x next to the crew carrier in wildland and add in crew carrier into your custom tab

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!