Stepping Away - AU Content Advisory Team

• Good day all,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that effective immediately, I am stepping away from my duties on the MCAU Content Advisory Team for an indefinite period of time and will be focusing on my duties with the MCUS Content Advisory Team and Forum Moderation.

My time on the team was very rewarding and those of you, whom I've collaborated with on issues, content or missions, I will be forever grateful for.

At this point, I do not have a definitive time on when or if I will return to the team.

I will continue to be involved with MCAU as a player and going forward any posts related to MCAU will be as my own opinion and not in any official capacity.

In closing, I would like to deeply thank the MCAU community for accepting me and working with me throughout my tenure.

EMS-Chief

• Thankyou EMS-Chief for all the work you have done, putting up with all the requests and the venting from some of us.

Your greatest attribute is always being open to any suggestion that came through on the forums.

And going out of your way to source anymore information.

Thankyou again

• Thank you EMS-Chief for all you have done for this game. I appricate you sticking out till the end with the SES and I will say it is lovely! We will forever be greatful for your contrabutions!

• Over the past few days, I've received numerous messages of support and thanks from many members of the MCAU community, and all of has really touched me. I never thought that I made such an impact to all of you.

I could never of imagined the outpouring of support that I would of received and I thank you all.

On that, I have decided to reconsider my stepping away from AU content team and will be resuming my activities.

• Over the past few days, I've received numerous messages of support and thanks from many members of the MCAU community, and all of has really touched me. I never thought that I made such an impact to all of you.

I could never of imagined the outpouring of support that I would of received and I thank you all.

On that, I have decided to reconsider my stepping away from AU content team and will be resuming my activities.

I am not playing in the AUS game but I do see your contributions in the US Forum/Side. While we have certainly had our differences, I do respect your contribution to both sides and I am sure your decision to stay is appreciated.

I play on both the US and AU servers and I have enjoyed the contributions you have made on both servers, you do amazing work. You are also very helpful here on the forum and are amazing at getting stuff escalated that needs fixed. I am glad you decided to stay can't wait to see what amazing contributions you come up with next

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!