Improvements to Rescues / HazMats

• I've been enjoying this game the past few days, so wanted to make a recommendation as to how HazMat is treated in the game:

Currently, we only have HazMat vehicles, which many departments do not have a dedicated vehicle in the USA, especially in smaller communities and rural areas. In these cases they are often a trailer pulled by a utility truck, or in some cases a Heavy Rescue that carries basic Hazardous Materials Clean-Up. To help players who want to build realistically, I'd propose adding two new vehicles:

- HazMat Trailer
    - Rescue / HazMat Combo

Cheers!

CJ

• I agree these should be an option, in all honesty the US needs a small pack update of just trailers for rural areas like the hazmat trailer, a technical rescue trailer (for departments that don't have a full rescue), mobile air trailers, and a wildland/atv trailer. I say this cause as you pointed out some rural communities don't have these full size apparatus they have trailers pulled by utilities or heavy/light rescues

• Could you just get the regular vehicle and name it a trailer?

Or is the ask to have something that has to be towed for a Utility? Just so I understand.

It's essentially a cosmetic request?

Thank you,

• I agree these should be an option, in all honesty the US needs a small pack update of just trailers for rural areas like the hazmat trailer, a technical rescue trailer (for departments that don't have a full rescue), mobile air trailers, and a wildland/atv trailer. I say this cause as you pointed out some rural communities don't have these full size apparatus they have trailers pulled by utilities or heavy/light rescuesI

I agree with you there. A "trailer update" might be just a fun QOL of pack for us quasi-realistic peeps!

Though on the tech rescue trailer, I do hope to see rescue operations diversified to include Dive, Trench, Collapse, Railway, Rope, Cave etc but thats probably more appropriate to another thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!