Pick a Starting Location?

• I’m new to the game and wanted to pick my town to start in. But I was thinking, looking on the map, I don’t have many “mutual aid” calls in the area (live in a small town). Should I pick a bigger city to have more calls?

The more you build out and more stations you add the more calls you will pick up... you will have no problem with missions generating once you get started and get the buildings in place

I started in my home town with my own department and then I expanded out and now cover about 20 counties in florida

• I’m new to the game and wanted to pick my town to start in. But I was thinking, looking on the map, I don’t have many “mutual aid” calls in the area (live in a small town). Should I pick a bigger city to have more calls?

I would pick a bigger city to start out with. This will give you more stations to build and the more fire stations you build the more missions you can have,

On this when you have 25 stations a mix of police and fire you will be able to build a 2nd dispatch centre at which time you could go back to your home town and build in that area

To stop bigger missions you use the dispatch centre to attach only the stations for that area, click on a dispatch centre then scroll down and click the edit button. You want to tick the box for create own coverage area then click save

This means if that dispatch centre only has 2 fire stations attached you will only get the missions spawn that 2 fire stations unlocks

• I agree with the previous poster, it is easier to start in a more populated area, however you still can manage well without being in one and expanding at your own pace. But it also depends on what type of player you are.

As I try to build as realistically as possible (which makes it a bit more challenging to meet the required units here and there), I prefer starting at a more populated area at first, afterward slowly moving out.

But yea, really do what you enjoy, and keep your own pace!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!