Mounted Unit

• I know currently the police mounted unit has a trailer used to represent it vehicle wise, I have noticed in a lot more of the metropolitan areas it is actually a horse transport truck. Could there possibly be two options for when it comes to the mounted unit? Both the truck and the trailer so depending on the persons play style they have the choice. I also think it would be more beneficial in not tying up a traction vehicle to tow the trailer.

• I know currently the police mounted unit has a trailer used to represent it vehicle wise, I have noticed in a lot more of the metropolitan areas it is actually a horse transport truck. Could there possibly be two options for when it comes to the mounted unit? Both the truck and the trailer so depending on the persons play style they have the choice. I also think it would be more beneficial in not tying up a traction vehicle to tow the trailer.

Great suggestion. Hopefully this will be something that gets looked at for the future

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!