Fire Truck Crash

• Does anyone ever wonder what station the crashed fire engine is from? I always take a truck from the nearest station and take it off the run and label it crashed. Then play wth one less truck for a week or so, I back fill the station with a relief truck usually an older truck with higher miles/km from a station I have set up called workshops all the trucks are off the beat list/turnout and I do service rotations with these trucks.

• Never thought of it. But I do not even like the Fire Truck Crash as it makes a game out of firefighter accidents and injuries and since we kill over 100 a year in line of duty and hundreds of thousands of injuries.. it is not a game.. That is just my opinion...

• Never thought of it. But I do not even like the Fire Truck Crash as it makes a game out of firefighter accidents and injuries and since we kill over 100 a year in line of duty and hundreds of thousands of injuries.. it is not a game.. That is just my opinion...

Yes I know, we have 14000 Fire Fighters on the job, and we are unlucky if we lose 1 every 10 years, Our firefighting is a little different than those of the USA we never have staff on roofs with fire under them unless a ladder to snorkel

Why is that mission different from any others? Almost all the missions in this game involve some sort of accident, injury, or other event that would be traumatic for the victims. Why should we ignore something that can happen and does happen- just like every other mission in the game?

• Why is that mission different from any others? Almost all the missions in this game involve some sort of accident, injury, or other event that would be traumatic for the victims. Why should we ignore something that can happen and does happen- just like every other mission in the game?

I am specifically referring to firefighter injuries and accidents. Just my opinion....that is all. I just do not think we should make a game out of firefighter accidents and injuries..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!