Priority/Non Priority Response

• I have now also found out that on the US version you can set your own mission spawn area. I'm a little annoyed at the devs about this, I know everyone on here works really hard and I know the reasons for not copying things over from each individual game, but I cant help but feel that this a feature which is not unique to a specific country and could be applied to anywhere but we're missing out?

• I have now also found out that on the US version you can set your own mission spawn area. I'm a little annoyed at the devs about this, I know everyone on here works really hard and I know the reasons for not copying things over from each individual game, but I cant help but feel that this a feature which is not unique to a specific country and could be applied to anywhere but we're missing out?

I believe this is being added as part of the coastguard update for offshore mission spawning. It only works with certain lifeguard update buildings on the US server so I wouldn't say we're going to be losing out for the most part.

*edit* I stand corrected, it appears all fire stations on the US servers have this feature too. Miffed is not the word...

To be honest, the only time I have anything against "copying" other versions is with things like content, as these will not be the same. However, features link forum link, priority, spawn area, are a base feature of the game and should be available across versions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!