SAR Part 1 Launched!

• Perhaps a coastal rescue version of the same mission requiring coastguard and potentially ILB if on a cliff by the ocean?

There is a coastal version already in the game, albeit not the same name but same principle.

"Person Stuck on Cliff", there are 3 x variants for this.

1 requiring just Coastguard Rope Rescue, 1 that also requires lifeboat and 1 that also requires coastguard helicopter.

I felt it would be better to create a new mission for SAR P1 instead of recycling an existing mission.

• do these missions have HART variations just yet? we see them at this sort of stuff quite a lot here

• I've recently expanded to the point where I can get the the "Evactuation from Cruise liner MAJOR" missions and their spawn rate seems to be a bit insane. I don't know if its just my set up or just bad RNG but i've currently got 7 instances of the mission and had to hard expand a third air base to bring myself up to 6 Helis just to try and handle it. Just seems this Major missions has an unusally high spawn rate compared to most major missions, and feels to be about 1/4 RNLI Missions.

Anyone else noticing this? Or is it just bad luck?

• I've recently expanded to the point where I can get the the "Evactuation from Cruise liner MAJOR" missions and their spawn rate seems to be a bit insane. I don't know if its just my set up or just bad RNG but i've currently got 7 instances of the mission and had to hard expand a third air base to bring myself up to 6 Helis just to try and handle it. Just seems this Major missions has an unusally high spawn rate compared to most major missions, and feels to be about 1/4 RNLI Missions.

Anyone else noticing this? Or is it just bad luck?

I found this to be the case originally but when i turned on my whole area after playing with the SAR part it calmed down.

I would get what you described however I now get 1-2 per 280+ missions.

I personally get more Hotel Fire MAJOR than cruise liner missions.

It can be looked into though, I'll add it to my list 👍

• Thank you, It might just be my set up, I've got 15 life boat stations and 3 heli hangars but only 8 Coastguard stations, so prehaps I dont have my set up balanced right. I do think I need expand my coastguard stations more, prehaps that will help it calm down by getting more of the other types of SAR missions instead

• I've been tweaking my setup and expanding coastguard stations but just got 3 Major evacs in 10 mission spawns, 2 almost back to back. So I definetly think something isnt quite right.

• Question/Idea

Currently the "Rescue boat assist coastguard, persons cut off by tide" Requires an ILB trailer and you can't just use an ILB. Is this just limitations of SAR Part 1 and so is a bodge solution for now, or is it possible we could get this mission changed to allow for ILBs to be deployed instead of the trailer version?

• I’m unsure whether this has been brought up, have done a bit of a search without luck. SAR helicopters can’t currently be used to transport patients from regular missions, only the ones out at sea. Is this something that could be update with the introduction of missions involving the SAR Help’s on land like difficult access rescues etc? Also would it be possible to allow them to complete patient transfers as I would like to use them to transfer from the Isles of Scilly / Lundy Island to Royal Cornwall hospital etc.

• I’m unsure whether this has been brought up, have done a bit of a search without luck. SAR helicopters can’t currently be used to transport patients from regular missions, only the ones out at sea. Is this something that could be update with the introduction of missions involving the SAR Help’s on land like difficult access rescues etc? Also would it be possible to allow them to complete patient transfers as I would like to use them to transfer from the Isles of Scilly / Lundy Island to Royal Cornwall hospital etc.

This is something they end up doing a lot here, surprised they don't have the ability to transfer patients from all missions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!