New Ambulance !!!

• Hi !
    Can you insert a new type of Ambulance ?? Ambulance type - B :)
    So we can have ambulance with different skins :D

Thx

This is a completely pointless vehicle, there are more requested vehicles such as Mass casualty units, Rescue Ambulances, K-9 units and Rescue pumps just to name a few. They are not going to add a new ambulance that is exactly the same as the old one so that you can have a new image, That is just a waste of the developers time.

Also why put all capitals and exclamation marks in the title, it gets you no where and it messes up the look in the forum, and i am pretty sure typing in all caps is considered shouting and is against the forum TOS.

If you want two Ambulance images upload images yourself without using a graphics pack, this way you can have as many unique units as you want.

• This is a completely pointless vehicle, there are more requested vehicles such as Mass casualty units, Rescue Ambulances, K-9 units and Rescue pumps just to name a few. They are not going to add a new ambulance that is exactly the same as the old one so that you can have a new image, That is just a waste of the developers time.
    Also why put all capitals and exclamation marks in the title, it gets you no where and it messes up the look in the forum, and i am pretty sure typing in all caps is considered shouting and is against the forum TOS.

If you want two Ambulance images upload images yourself without using a graphics pack, this way you can have as many unique units as you want.

I think that might add calls for ambulances basic and advanced

Owner of the "Team112 Italy", top 3 alliance list ! Join Nowhttps://www.missionchief.com/alliances/463

• Also why put all capitals and exclamation marks in the title, it gets you no where and it messes up the look in the forum, and i am pretty sure typing in all caps is considered shouting and is against the forum TOS.

Correct. Thread title updated to reflect rules.

To address the thread as a whole, TACRfan is correct that we're not going to add another vehicle just so you can add a new image. You can effectively do that already.
    Implementing ALS/BLS is a whole other discussion. If it comes, it would likely come with a rework of the entire EMS system, so it's down the road a bit.

• Correct. Thread title updated to reflect rules.

To address the thread as a whole, TACRfan is correct that we're not going to add another vehicle just so you can add a new image. You can effectively do that already.
    Implementing ALS/BLS is a whole other discussion. If it comes, it would likely come with a rework of the entire EMS system, so it's down the road a bit.

I Can Put 6 different skin for my AMBULANCES All Together? to come ?

Owner of the "Team112 Italy", top 3 alliance list ! Join Nowhttps://www.missionchief.com/alliances/463

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!