Question - How do you handle transport requests?

• I've recently gotten to the point where I have a large number of missions and im still constantly expanding. At times I can have a large number of small missions requiring patient transport request. So to those with really big set ups. How do you effeciently handle transport requests? Do you just manually go through all the transport requests? Do you send Ambulance officers on most missions? Or is there a method that i've missed? Some way to handle transport requests on a large scale really easily

• I've recently gotten to the point where I have a large number of missions and im still constantly expanding. At times I can have a large number of small missions requiring patient transport request. So to those with really big set ups. How do you effeciently handle transport requests? Do you just manually go through all the transport requests? Do you send Ambulance officers on most missions? Or is there a method that i've missed? Some way to handle transport requests on a large scale really easily

Using LSSM allows you to quickly go through transport requests and send them as required, it eliminates a lot of additional clicks like "Go to next transport request", so you can go through them quickly.

Another option is to use EMS Chiefs with auto-transport capability who will auto-transport paramedic vehicles as required.

• I'm assuming the UK version also has the paramedic supervisor? I just use that on most ambulance calls now and let it auto transport.

Yep, got ambulance officers that can do that

Using LSSM allows you to quickly go through transport requests and send them as required, it eliminates a lot of additional clicks like "Go to next transport request", so you can go through them quickly.

Another option is to use EMS Chiefs with auto-transport capability who will auto-transport paramedic vehicles as required.

Thank you, LSSM is awesome, I was wondering if something like this exists and it has other features that I've always wanted to MC. And yep, that deals with my issue nicely

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!