Police Station Improvement - Custody Suite Extension

• Simple idea, can we get an expansion onto police stations that increases the maximum number of cells that can be constructed on the station. Many IRL custody Suites have anywhere between 20-40 cells on average. So being capped at 10 is a bit frustrating

• There is a way around this, build a police station and buy the cells and then attach that building to the existing police station with a building complex, pretty pricey but it works.

Yeah, I've started doing that, but that still means maybe 4 maxed out police stations + complexi-fying them to get the max. Im in a solo alliance, so i've also put down Prisons in the right locations for now as well

• So, I have gone in and separated my law enforcement from everything, including the Fire Marshal's Office. When I make up my run cards, I click the law enforcement but don't click the Warden's or the Fire Marshal's yet when I click to send law enforcement, it will automatically send a warden or fire marshal, even though their station isn't checked off. Is there something that I am doing wrong or is it just going to send the closest law enforcement unit, whether I want that one or not? Thanks again for all your help, this is a great game!!

• So, I have gone in and separated my law enforcement from everything, including the Fire Marshal's Office. When I make up my run cards, I click the law enforcement but don't click the Warden's or the Fire Marshal's yet when I click to send law enforcement, it will automatically send a warden or fire marshal, even though their station isn't checked off. Is there something that I am doing wrong or is it just going to send the closest law enforcement unit, whether I want that one or not? Thanks again for all your help, this is a great game!!

I think this is probably wrong thread and possibly even the wrong forums as you are on the UK version of the Forums. That being said, my best guess is that what ever unit you are dispatching can be fulfilled by any of those units and so will just dispatch the closest. On the UK version, and I assume the US version too, there is an option under the the Vehicle edit to create your "Own Vehicle Category" and below that is a tick box to only dispatch that unit as that custom category. I'd set up all the units you are having issues with with custom categories and that option selected and then create ARRs using the custom categories. Hopefully then it will only dispatch what you want when you want it. I have this with a few unit types on the UK version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!