Off road rescue doesn't require ambulance.

• The mission requires 5 fire stations and zero ambulance stations. This call still has patients, and I can't complete it because I have no ambulances.

Place your forestry extension out of service. This will prevent the missions from spawning.

Also I'm going to give you the same advice I give all new players. Concentrate solely on fire stations and wait on police and medical until you have 20 fire stations. The reason for this is, because fire missions pay out the most in the begining stages of the game. You should then have the income to venture into police and EMS. Build a clinic or hospital before adding ambulances so you have somewhere to transport patients. Stay away from extensions until then. Police, Medical as well as most extensions has hidden cost when you first start building them (Jail Cells, Hospitals plus the units needed the missions you'll start getting.

do the extensions on your fire stations for EMS and get some ambulances

Unfortunately without a facility to transport to it wouldn't help him.

• Place your forestry extension out of service. This will prevent the missions from spawning.

Also I'm going to give you the same advice I give all new players. Concentrate solely on fire stations and wait on police and medical until you have 20 fire stations. The reason for this is, because fire missions pay out the most in the begining stages of the game. You should then have the income to venture into police and EMS. Build a clinic or hospital before adding ambulances so you have somewhere to transport patients. Stay away from extensions until then. Police, Medical as well as most extensions has hidden cost when you first start building them (Jail Cells, Hospitals plus the units needed the missions you'll start getting.

Unfortunately without a facility to transport to it wouldn't help him.

Of course....but I did not see him say that he had no hospital. Sorry

• you might have one somewhere, look in your dispatch under the statistics tab

On this account, I have 5 fire stations, and nothing else. I wasn't planning on getting any ambulances as I'm going wildland only.

Place your forestry extension out of service. This will prevent the missions from spawning.

Also I'm going to give you the same advice I give all new players. Concentrate solely on fire stations and wait on police and medical until you have 20 fire stations. The reason for this is, because fire missions pay out the most in the begining stages of the game. You should then have the income to venture into police and EMS.

I would rather not have to disable my wildland extensions, as I am going wildland only. Thank you for the advice, that is my plan at this point, my alliance has ambulances and police, but the ones with EMS are rarely active.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!