Question: How do people deploy Dispatch Centres?

• I currently have dispatch centres deployed for each organisation, i.e Dorset & Wiltshire F&RS has a dispatch centre, Dorset police has one and the entirity of SWASTF has one, but Im starting to hit the limitations of this and wondering how others deploy dispatch centres? Is it better to have one per county, for all disciplines or seperated like i've started with? Currently finding it getting more and more messy as I expand into neighbouring counties

• I have six regional dispatch centres (South east, south west, Wales, etc.). I don't honestly know whether it makes any difference, one national one would do the same job I think.

I also have a dispatch centre for not ready or remote stations which is turned off so limits call spawning in odd places.

• I have six regional dispatch centres (South east, south west, Wales, etc.). I don't honestly know whether it makes any difference, one national one would do the same job I think.

I also have a dispatch centre for not ready or remote stations which is turned off so limits call spawning in odd places.

Yeah, that was kinda my approach, except there is the "Coverage area" option that might be ideal in avoiding having large scale missions spawn miles away from where the assets are located. But yeah, leaving SAR stuff in its own dispatch centre because sometimes i can get overwhelmed with certain mission types

• I have one for my main area which is mainland Scotland. Then I have a one for expanding to cover the northern part of the mainland area as that needs to be more controlled.

I then have centres ready for island groups. Shetland is the current one that has anything added to it, but others will soon have CG at least on them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!