Coast Guard Air Base, Clearwater.

• Make sure you have all the training required for the units you have in it. When I first opened mine, it never generated missions. Then I slowly started getting them, but not more than one or two a day and even in turbo mode not many are generated. I also find (which I have reported numerous time to the technical support folks) that the missions generated are rarely in the water and in most cases any Coastal Rescue Mission is generated inland, no where near any water or water way and often in the middle of a city or forest land.

• So, I dont get any kind of calls w/ my air station and Its active? Can anyone explain.

It takes time for new missions to get worked into the rotation. Most of the time it's fairly quick to happen especially small missions. Larger mission as well as specialty missions can sometimes take a few months to start popping up.

Make sure you have all the training required for the units you have in it. When I first opened mine, it never generated missions. Then I slowly started getting them, but not more than one or two a day and even in turbo mode not many are generated. I also find (which I have reported numerous time to the technical support folks) that the missions generated are rarely in the water and in most cases any Coastal Rescue Mission is generated inland, no where near any water or water way and often in the middle of a city or forest land.

The game can not distinguish between land and water nor can it distinguish between forest and city centers. It most likely it would take the dev to draw their own game map instead of using a third party map ( I don't see this ever happening as it would take separate team and thousands if not tens of thousands of man hours to accomplish). Not to mention cost of such a project. Now I'm no coder so I could be wrong. But I highly doubt I too far off.;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!