Mutual Aid / Change of Quarters

• I was wondering if there would be any chance to allow us to have multiple staging areas and to be able to remove them freely without penalty or cost. For example, if one agency/ station is depleted of resources, we have in real life a way to send (Change of Quarters) or CoQ, this allows neighboring departments to cover an area that is tied up on a long mission. Once that mission is done and the units are clearing up and returning to the stations, the staging area can be deleted and the CoQ units would return to their home stations. I'll sometimes use the staging area for this now. however, it gets frustrating only being able to have a certain number or being unable to move or delete the existing one to place another in a new area. Also being able to allow your alliance members to share and see staging points. Especially in rural areas where the only ambulance in 30 miles is on a call, another ambulance can be heading to that area while they are transporting and returning.

Illinois Fire & EMS

• Would mutual-aid help your gameplay? 5

1. Yes (4) 80%
    2. No (1) 20%

I was wondering if people also considered having the chance to have multiple staging areas and to be able to remove them freely without penalty or cost. For example, if one agency/ station is depleted of resources, we have in real life a way to send (Change of Quarters) or CoQ, this allows neighboring departments to cover an area that is tied up on a long mission. Once that mission is done and the units are clearing up and returning to the stations, the staging area can be deleted and the CoQ units would return to their home stations. I'll sometimes use the staging area for this now. however, it gets frustrating only being able to have a certain number or being unable to move or delete the existing one to place another in a new area. Also being able to allow your alliance members to share and see staging points. Especially in rural areas where the only ambulance in 30 miles is on a call, another ambulance can be heading to that area while they are transporting and returning.

• I was wondering if people also considered having the chance to have multiple staging areas and to be able to remove them freely without penalty or cost. For example, if one agency/ station is depleted of resources, we have in real life a way to send (Change of Quarters) or CoQ, this allows neighboring departments to cover an area that is tied up on a long mission. Once that mission is done and the units are clearing up and returning to the stations, the staging area can be deleted and the CoQ units would return to their home stations. I'll sometimes use the staging area for this now. however, it gets frustrating only being able to have a certain number or being unable to move or delete the existing one to place another in a new area. Also being able to allow your alliance members to share and see staging points. Especially in rural areas where the only ambulance in 30 miles is on a call, another ambulance can be headin?

Why is this same thread in two different places?

Seems to be a fixed vote. I voted no and it recorded it as yes.

If you have a premium account you can build as many staging areas as you want for FREE. You can assign units to staging and then you can release them when ever you want by going to the staging area and clicking on them and releasing. And you basically already have mutual aid by default. When the apparatus available is shown you simply go down the list and assign as many as you need to fill out the assignment required. If they are coming from multiple departments (like in my set up) you have mutual aid. Actually, it is pretty cool in my set up as I have the counties filled out and unit from a neighboring county may show up as closest to the call.

• I was wondering if people also considered having the chance to have multiple staging areas and to be able to remove them freely without penalty or cost. For example, if one agency/ station is depleted of resources, we have in real life a way to send (Change of Quarters) or CoQ, this allows neighboring departments to cover an area that is tied up on a long mission. Once that mission is done and the units are clearing up and returning to the stations, the staging area can be deleted and the CoQ units would return to their home stations. I'll sometimes use the staging area for this now. however, it gets frustrating only being able to have a certain number or being unable to move or delete the existing one to place another in a new area. Also being able to allow your alliance members to share and see staging points. Especially in rural areas where the only ambulance in 30 miles is on a call, another ambulance can be heading to that area while they are transporting and returning.

So, this is what FEMA Mutual Aid Does.

• Basically, what I'm looking for is the ability to delete the staging area to keep the map clean, having it stuck on the map for 24 hours. Currently, I haven't been able to get my alliance to see my staging areas. the goal is to share one instead of everyone needing their own to cover my service area. I use the current system of the staging area, just looking to see a more functional system with it.

I think I fixed the poll options to maybe allow the second vote.

Is it against the rules to have it in two different places?

• I use the same system now, except I want to be able to keep my map clean by being able to delete a staging area, so there isn't a bunch of staging areas clogging up the map. I'd also like for my alliance to see my staging areas and to be able to send their units to a shared staging point.

• Basically, what I'm looking for is the ability to delete the staging area to keep the map clean, having it stuck on the map for 24 hours. Currently, I haven't been able to get my alliance to see my staging areas. the goal is to share one instead of everyone needing their own to cover my service area. I use the current system of the staging area, just looking to see a more functional system with it.

I think I fixed the poll options to maybe allow the second vote.

Is it against the rules to have it in two different places?

They should be able to click on Staging Area that's under the alliance tab. There it'll list all staging areas built as well as who it belongs to.

• As of right now, there is a limit as to how many staging areas there can be, that's why I'm hoping to get the ability to delete them. I can only have a limit of 8 staging areas. Once I've built 8.. I have to wait 24 hours to have them removed and be able to place them elsewhere.

If there is going to be a limit of staging areas, being able to delete them and be able to place them in different spots would keep gameplay more realistic.

• Why is this same thread in two different places?

Seems to be a fixed vote. I voted no and it recorded it as yes.

If you have a premium account you can build as many staging areas as you want for FREE. You can assign units to staging and then you can release them when ever you want by going to the staging area and clicking on them and releasing. And you basically already have mutual aid by default. When the apparatus available is shown you simply go down the list and assign as many as you need to fill out the assignment required. If they are coming from multiple departments (like in my set up) you have mutual aid. Actually, it is pretty cool in my set up as I have the counties filled out and unit from a neighboring county may show up as closest to the call.

There are not unlimited staging areas. 8 is the limit..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!