Medical Cycle Bike and Medical Mass Cass Trailer Missing Form HART bases

• These are medical equipment trailer is an airport only unit, available with the Airfield Operations expansion. The cycle responder is not meant for HART bases - only ambulance stations.

they should be possible to be based at HART IMO as back when SAS actually did cycle response it was SORT bases that stored them iirc, I'd rather not have to build an extra ambulance station just for some bicycles (even though it's mostly irrelevent in Scotland)

• they should be possible to be based at HART IMO as back when SAS actually did cycle response it was SORT bases that stored them iirc, I'd rather not have to build an extra ambulance station just for some bicycles (even though it's mostly irrelevent in Scotland)

I don't doubt that they had them stored at SORT bases but they weren't ever deployed from there. I expect they had a vehicle that they put them all in and forward deployed elsewhere.

The great thing about the unit is that it's optional so if you don't want them, or they don't work for you, you don't have to use them. If you're also playing realistically then you've no need to worry about putting them in HART/SORT as that's not where they are deployed from.

TL;DR We aren't putting them in HART bases.

• They were stored in SORT bases but deployed out to events and that via a SORT carrier vehicle.

Sure during the Edinburgh Festival they were shifted to one of the stations in city area and would deploy out for the day.

Not got a clue if we still have them up here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!