Patron Saints Days

• Here at UK Emergency Response we pride ourselves in being a all inclusive alliance on MissionChief.co.uk with members from across the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as well as the Republic of Ireland.

We also have alliance members from some European countries including France, Germany and Sweden to name a few.

Yesterday was St. George's day, St. George is the Patron Saint of England, here at UK Emergency Response we feel that St. George's Day should be celebrated in the game in a similar way that St. Patrick's Day was celebrated on March 17.

Similarly, it is disappointing that St. David's Day on 1 March was missed too, St. David is the Patron Saint of Wales also it was disappointing to see that St. Andrew's Day on 30 November was not celebrated in game in 2022. St. Andrew is the Patron Saint of Scotland.

It is very disheartening and disrespectful to see that only one Patron Saint seems to be getting celebrated in the game each year and that is St. Patrick. The four Patron Saints days celebrated in the UK should be celebrated equally on the UK version of the game. Each nation is proud of its identity and their Patron Saints, it is only fair that each of the four nations of the UK has their Patron Saints Day celebrated.

UK Emergency Response would like to recommend that in future the developers offer the following for each Patron Saints day for the UK version as well as considering providing a similar events on the other versions of Mission Chief where there are countries that celebrate their Patron Saint or have other national celebrations.

24 hours Double Credits

7 days of special calls related to each day

A special coin sale

We would be willing to work with the content creators to make up some basic calls for the events. These could be:

Haggis Hunt (for St. Andrews)

Unicorn on the loose (for St. Andrew's)

Dragon spotted (could be used for both St. George's and St. David's)

Daffodil theft (St. David's)

Morris Dancing (St. George's)

Punch and Judy cause a riot (St. George's)

There are several other possibilities of missions that can be used during these events.

UK Emergency Response are looking for all players and alliances to join us in our campaign to ensure that all four Patron Saints Days are celebrated in game.

• You don’t need to campaign as it’s something I’m going to get put in the game. I’ve always thought the UK game needed more event days. Honestly I have spoken to the devs about this in the past and it’s something I need to write a list for them on. I just haven’t had time and have been way to busy.

Please (and this goes to everyone here) if there is an event you would like to see covered, let us know and if appropriate we will try to get it in

• You don’t need to campaign as it’s something I’m going to get put in the game. I’ve always thought the UK game needed more event days. Honestly I have spoken to the devs about this in the past and it’s something I need to write a list for them on. I just haven’t had time and have been way to busy.

Please (and this goes to everyone here) if there is an event you would like to see covered, let us know and if appropriate we will try to get it in

I would be happy to come up with a list for you.

Can also work on missions for them too if it helps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!