Buying a Tanker Semi Truck Trailer in a Small Fire Station is impossible

• Buying a Tanker Semi Truck Trailer in a Small Fire Station is impossible because you require a "Crew cab semi" which, for some reason, cannot be purchased in a small fire station unless you have a "Mass Casualty Trailer Extension." The Mass Casualty Trailer Extension cannot be built on a small fire station as that is a ambulance related extension.

These issues do not occur in a "regular / non-small" fire station because the Mass Casualty Trailer Extension requirement to buy a Crew Cab semi does not exist in those stations.

Seems like the developer tried to prevent people from using crew cabs in small stations but did it in a very odd and confusing way which makes it seem unintentional and like a bug.

• Ummmmm... my recommendation is to buy the regular station. In the long run it is worth it and you can add whatever you want in terms of extensions and equipment. Solves all your problems mentioned above really. Also....remember.... better to buy the MCI Vehicle and not the trailer as the trailer does not transport.

• Yes I'm aware as I mentioned, I am just reporting the clear bug. My intention was to use the water trailer only.

Ummmmm... my recommendation is to buy the regular station. In the long run it is worth it and you can add whatever you want in terms of extensions and equipment. Solves all your problems mentioned above really. Also....remember.... better to buy the MCI Vehicle and not the trailer as the trailer does not transport.

• Buying a Tanker Semi Truck Trailer in a Small Fire Station is impossible because you require a "Crew cab semi" which, for some reason, cannot be purchased in a small fire station unless you have a "Mass Casualty Trailer Extension." The Mass Casualty Trailer Extension cannot be built on a small fire station as that is a ambulance related extension.

These issues do not occur in a "regular / non-small" fire station because the Mass Casualty Trailer Extension requirement to buy a Crew Cab semi does not exist in those stations.

Seems like the developer tried to prevent people from using crew cabs in small stations but did it in a very odd and confusing way which makes it seem unintentional and like a bug.

Um i might be completely mistaken here but i have a small station with a trailer and crew cab. all i did was use up to of my 5 parking spots.

{(edit!!!!) I have the normal station lol sorry!!}

• Um i might be completely mistaken here but i have a small station with a trailer and crew cab. all i did was use up to of my 5 parking spots.

{(edit!!!!) I have the normal station lol sorry!!}

No worries! My simplest workaround to this rather strange bug was to simply buy the equipment in a larger station and move them to the small station that I wanted it at in the first place.

• Without a semi you can not transport the "trailer" to the mission.

Yes I am aware of that. That is not the issue here. If you refer to the original message of the post you can see I was referring to the fact that I was only intending to use the semi to move a water tanker trailer and that I didn't want to use it for the mass casualty trailer.

The issue is simply related to an odd purchasing requirement for the Semi itself when using small stations.

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!