Station Classrooms

• many fire companies host in house training and many have a meeting/training room and some have small burn towers or other types of training equipment at the station. This would take up your single expansion for a small fd and add an additional lesson tab in the menu for the department. I'm sure EMS and police do the same thing with in house training so it would be nice to see a classroom expansion added to all stations. expansion would be 100k-150k and any personnel can be trained there, it shouldn't be restricted to personnel just in that station just the type like normal academies.

• This would be a great way to help new players get a foothold on training who don’t want to join an alliance. Perhaps it could be restricted to 1 classroom for every 10 stations of that service type and only available in the large station version?

Ok.....I will buy that...and how about perhaps a reduced cost to send your folks from that station as opposed to sending to a training center? Pay for the extension, but training for is free for members of that station?

• Ok.....I will buy that...and how about perhaps a reduced cost to send your folks from that station as opposed to sending to a training center? Pay for the extension, but training for is free for members of that station?

All training is free unless it belongs to someone else or an alliance and they charge you for it?

• Ok.....I will buy that...and how about perhaps a reduced cost to send your folks from that station as opposed to sending to a training center? Pay for the extension, but training for is free for members of that station?

All training is free unless it belongs to someone else or an alliance and they charge you for it?

Yes all trainings are free unless owned by alliance. i can get behind more restrictions for it since it could be a easy way to get around buying academies, maybe 5 per academy, so you can start with 0 academies = 5 expansions, 1 academy = 10 expansions, and so on

• many fire companies host in house training and many have a meeting/training room and some have small burn towers or other types of training equipment at the station. This would take up your single expansion for a small fd and add an additional lesson tab in the menu for the department. I'm sure EMS and police do the same thing with in house training so it would be nice to see a classroom expansion added to all stations. expansion would be 100k-150k and any personnel can be trained there, it shouldn't be restricted to personnel just in that station just the type like normal academy

I like the idea, but I think its too powerful, maybe limit the type of trainings you can do. You can train most things, except the late-game stuff (by that time you should have an academy). Plus limit it to 5 personnel per training.

My list of things that shouldn't be trained in-house. FD: Mobile Command, Ocean Navigation, or Airborne Firefighting. Hotshot training should require a wildland extension.
    PD can train everything except Aviation, or Sheriff, when the new PD update comes out, this list would probably need to be expanded.

EMS stations can train everything except mobile command in-house.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!