Latest Police Announcement

• Anyone else confused about the latest police update announcement they put out on the Facebook? They mention getting guard dogs but leave out in what context. I don't know of any police department that has "guard dogs" I know of security companies that do though. Then they mention new federal police, when we already have FBI ATF and DEA. What agencies are we missing federal wise that we don't have in game. This announcement confuses me more than it excites me. Only thing in the announcement I am excited about is the Criminal Investigations stuff. What is everyone else's thoughts on this announcement?

• I know I need more unit spaces on my PD stations

At current we have 40 spaces and when considered the missions that require 20 patrol cars

so I definitely would like to see the new expansions bring in additional (locked) spaces, like the water police expansion currently adds 2 spaces for each expansion

A US marshals expansion for federal police maybe a good one that could lead to some good missions to be added in the future

And a increase to the current police station limit would be nice to see I believe currently limited to 1,700 stations

• Anyone else confused about the latest police update announcement they put out on the Facebook? They mention getting guard dogs but leave out in what context. I don't know of any police department that has "guard dogs" I know of security companies that do though. Then they mention new federal police, when we already have FBI ATF and DEA. What agencies are we missing federal wise that we don't have in game. This announcement confuses me more than it excites me. Only thing in the announcement I am excited about is the Criminal Investigations stuff. What is everyone else's thoughts on this announcement?

FBI Police

All Federal Police types (Including Police forces who's job is to guard high-security infrastructure) hence "guard dogs"

• With 14 new vehicles, I hope we will get some quality-of-life vehicles such as prisoner transports. I have been planning on making a police station for my prison, for extra cells, and prisoner transport units. Maybe I can do this without just using patrol cars.

• With 14 new vehicles, I hope we will get some quality-of-life vehicles such as prisoner transports. I have been planning on making a police station for my prison, for extra cells, and prisoner transport units. Maybe I can do this without just using patrol cars.

It has been confirmed that there will be a prisoner transport vehicle I believe.

• FBI Police

All Federal Police types (Including Police forces who's job is to guard high-security infrastructure) hence "guard dogs"

I understand that guard dogs are used to protect stuff, but I still don't understand how they will respond to calls. What calls could they respond to, why wouldn't they just stay at the high risk areas?

I figure we won't know until the update comes out, but it would be something to discuss

• I understand that guard dogs are used to protect stuff, but I still don't understand how they will respond to calls. What calls could they respond to, why wouldn't they just stay at the high risk areas?

I figure we won't know until the update comes out, but it would be something to discuss

Calls to security breaches - achieved in-game by an extension which spawns calls locally instead of an update to spawn the calls all over the place - and by POIs where timed missions like "security concerns" or "VIP protection" etc could spawn and require a guard dog for an hour or so

• Calls to security breaches - achieved in-game by an extension which spawns calls locally instead of an update to spawn the calls all over the place - and by POIs where timed missions like "security concerns" or "VIP protection" etc could spawn and require a guard dog for an hour or so

I feel like the K-9 Unit already takes this role already.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!