Dropping Units from Calls

• I am once again experiencing EMS units being dropped from Calls that require them. If you look at the requirements, a patient may not show on the mission, but it clearly says patient 100% and that is patient will show at the end of mission. But when I send an EMS unit a lot of times it is dropped from the call and then get notice it is required to complete mission

• That is part of the game mechanics of the EMS automatic stand down

As the mission has no available patients your ambulances will be released

Then when the mission completes the patient is then spawned into the mission

I like this system as it adds a bit more depth rather than being able to treat and transport a patient that is trapped before the fire trucks even arrive to free the patient

• I am aware of the EMS Stand Down feature and it is turned off

• have noticed all weekend that units are being dropped from calls across the board.. Not just medical. But mission showing patients such as active shooter, i have sent Ambulances and go back later and none are there and mission says still needed. Same with various fire equipment. Sent Battalion Chiefs only to go back and see they are not there and still needed for mission

• have noticed all weekend that units are being dropped from calls across the board.. Not just medical. But mission showing patients such as active shooter, i have sent Ambulances and go back later and none are there and mission says still needed. Same with various fire equipment. Sent Battalion Chiefs only to go back and see they are not there and still needed for mission

if you do use rescue ambos - that might be the issue - many in my alliance have had this and I have reported to devs and game mods

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!