Staging Areas

• Confirmed. I just did a test and 8 was the limit for me as well. It made it appear I could go past this limited as I kept building test one but when I refreshed the page the ones past 8 I made just didn't appear.

I did however find another post where it mentioned that 4 was the limit but extended to 8 if you were a premium user (which I am).

I did the same test with Dispatch centers however and they do work on the 1 to 25 ratio.

I do echo the OP comments about having the ability to delete them espeically if they are unoccupied. It would also be nice if alliances admins could create more than just 1 because when you have your weekly mission and daily mission overlap it would be nice to have at least 2. Or long distance jobs where you need to hop between staging areas to get to the location.

• I've only ever used mine on very large EMS incidents to be able to have ambulances return to a point close to the incident after returning from the hospital. I think some folks who build out west may use them on wildfire incidents (especially now seeing as fire can sort of spread) but I'd be interested to hear how others are using them.

• I've only ever used mine on very large EMS incidents to be able to have ambulances return to a point close to the incident after returning from the hospital. I think some folks who build out west may use them on wildfire incidents (especially now seeing as fire can sort of spread) but I'd be interested to hear how others are using them.

I use them when I have a ton of rapid wildfires, but I have only had to use it once.

• So I use mine when I am expanding into a new area and want intensive care, TOG and other speciliased units in the new area while I am training and recruiting. I set them up for alliance missions since the alliance can only create one at a time.

Sometimes to reach a far away alliance mission I need to hop between more than 1 dispatch center in order to reach the destination.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!