Mission Suggestion: Lithium Battery Fire

• Suggestion for a new mission: Lithium Battery Fire.

This is a growing problem. We've seen video of these fires, most recently a fire in a London apartment when someone brought a scooter inside to recharge it. We've also seen laptop computers catch fire. Last week, I saw a news clip of how a local fire department is training to put out these fires.

Game already has the Hybrid Vehicle catches fire, but this would encompass more.

This is a growing problem. We've seen video of these fires, most recently a fire in a London apartment when someone brought a scooter inside to recharge it. We've also seen laptop computers catch fire. Last week, I saw a news clip of how a local fire department is training to put out these fires.

Game already has the Hybrid Vehicle catches fire, but this would encompass more.

**New Monday Mission Suggestions** They have a page and format for this. I like the idea, Lithium batteries are a pain to deal with.

• **New Monday Mission Suggestions** They have a page and format for this. I like the idea, Lithium batteries are a pain to deal with.

Thank you for suggesting addition to Monday Mission Suggestions. Looked at that page. But I am not a real-life firefighter and I would have no idea as to which units or how many should be deployed. Or how many credits the mission should be worth. Maybe if we generate enough interest in here we can come up with realistic numbers.

• Thank you for suggesting addition to Monday Mission Suggestions. Looked at that page. But I am not a real-life firefighter and I would have no idea as to which units or how many should be deployed. Or how many credits the mission should be worth. Maybe if we generate enough interest in here we can come up with realistic numbers.

I agree with you and thanks for the input. Certainly as a not firefighter you would not know that and suggesting it here is fine in my book. Even as a full time firefighter I would have no clue as to the response type as it will vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and from occupancy type to occupancy type. Response compliment will certainly vary from residential, to commercial such as a business, and then on to a strip mall type fire due to it. The problem certainly exists

• Thank you for suggesting addition to Monday Mission Suggestions. Looked at that page. But I am not a real-life firefighter and I would have no idea as to which units or how many should be deployed. Or how many credits the mission should be worth. Maybe if we generate enough interest in here we can come up with realistic numbers.

(Not a firefighter irl, I play a bunch of games and watch youtube) I would think, depending on the scale of the battery, 1 heavy rescue, 2 engines, and 1 tanker.
    Probably would cost around 1,500. Would be able to expand into a residential fire, commercial fire, or industrial fire.

• (Not a firefighter irl, I play a bunch of games and watch youtube) I would think, depending on the scale of the battery, 1 heavy rescue, 2 engines, and 1 tanker.
    Probably would cost around 1,500. Would be able to expand into a residential fire, commercial fire, or industrial fire.

not the way it works in real life. a call for that type of fire inside any building would prompt the structure fire response for that type of occupancy, business, strip mall, warehouse, residential, apartment building, etc.,

• not the way it works in real life. a call for that type of fire inside any building would prompt the structure fire response for that typ

not the way it works in real life. a call for that type of fire inside any building would prompt the structure fire response for that type of occupancy, business, strip mall, warehouse, residential, apartment building, etc.,

Working now on this with some guys in our Alliance (USFR), including firefighters. Sharing all input we have in here. We've come up with 5 tiers to this mission, I'm suggesting POIs for higher tiers, including Cargo Port, Laboratory, Mall, Storehouse and Warehouse. These fires could occur anywhere, so I wouldn't suggest POI for the most basic mission. However, for variations, any or some of the POIs listed should be required.

• not the way it works in real life. a call for that type of fire inside any building would prompt the structure fire response for that typ

Working now on this with some guys in our Alliance (USFR), including firefighters. Sharing all input we have in here. We've come up with 5 tiers to this mission, I'm suggesting POIs for higher tiers, including Cargo Port, Laboratory, Mall, Storehouse and Warehouse. These fires could occur anywhere, so I wouldn't suggest POI for the most basic mission. However, for variations, any or some of the POIs listed should be required.

those companies pay anyone and everyone to pick up/re-charge/store those things, hence the large volume of fires being experienced in taxpayers in NYC and apartment buildings or even mom/pop store fronts

• The USFR Alliance Team has submitted a recommendation on the New Monday Mission Suggestions page for a Lithium Battery Fire mission and four variations.

We've listened to the thoughts of others, put our own thoughts into it, and assembled this package. We hope everyone likes it. And we look forward to seeing these missions added to the game someday.

I read the report from 3/23 on an E scooter in the Bronx in NYC that had burnt down an apartment complex created a 5 alarm. we have a lot of EV car fires here in Los Angeles. I heard a hand full of the city guys working on an EV nozzle system. but still those things can burn up to 30-33 days and also can rekindle 2-4 times 8|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!