Costal rescue

• I believe they are only for coastal related calls. However, there is a glitch in the programs that generate water missions well inland and the boats travel across land to get to the mission (pretty funny to watch). Basically, the game can not tell the difference from land and water. Has been reported many times over past 3-4 months to support with promises to correct but as of yesterday, water missions still generating in the national forest or in the middle of main street USA. Bottom line is not used for SAP

• I believe they are only for coastal related calls. However, there is a glitch in the programs that generate water missions well inland and the boats travel across land to get to the mission (pretty funny to watch). Basically, the game can not tell the difference from land and water. Has been reported many times over past 3-4 months to support with promises to correct but as of yesterday, water missions still generating in the national forest or in the middle of main street USA. Bottom line is not used for SAP

I have seen this happen near my lake, got a patrol boat calls in the middle of the park by the lake.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!