Fire Plane hangers

• is there a cap limit on fire plane hanger space? I have 238 stations with 80 of them are forestry expansion and my cap is 7 slots for helo drops. has anyone figured out the math for each additional hanger spaces for the water drops or is there a max limit?

From what I was told in the past, there is a Cap on Firefighting Planes/Stations based on the number of forestry expansions

I have a large set up covering most of Florida and I have 654 fire stations and I put a forestry extension in them all, even if I did not put brush unit there. At this point I am maxed out of Firefighting plane stations at 32 spread out all over florida and I think they each have a large plane and a helo.

not sure how to calculate that

• From what I was told in the past, there is a Cap on Firefighting Planes/Stations based on the number of forestry expansions

I have a large set up covering most of Florida and I have 654 fire stations and I put a forestry extension in them all, even if I did not put brush unit there. At this point I am maxed out of Firefighting plane stations at 32 spread out all over florida and I think they each have a large plane and a helo.

that was something I was thinking of doing was getting every FD station with a forestry expansion to see if I'm able to finish off the rest of my helo drop aircraft and get a couple of Cal Fire airliner's then set those stations to [Not ready for action] so I'm not getting a boat load of WLfires

• that was something I was thinking of doing was getting every FD station with a forestry expansion to see if I'm able to finish off the rest of my helo drop aircraft and get a couple of Cal Fire airliner's then set those stations to [Not ready for action] so I'm not getting a boat load of WLfires

From what I was told in the past, there is a Cap on Firefighting Planes/Stations based on the number of forestry expansions

after all my forestry expansions were completed I was able to gain 6 more water drop helo's out of the 158 completed expansions, math comes up with 26. so I'm guessing that it is 1 for every 25 forestry expansions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!