Ambulance Extension

• we shouldnt have to pay 100,000 and wait over a week for an ambulance extension to a fire stations.
    in many fire departments every station has an ambulance, and example would be LAFD.

An ambulance should be avaliable to buy after a normal expansion.

costs 105,000 to add a fire engine to a station and its right away
    but 205,000 and 7 days just to get an ambulance in the station.

this needs to be changed, theres really no point for the game to have this, its not like the medical calls give alot of credits anyways. id have a little understanding if we recieved alot of credits for medical calls, but we dont, its a small amount, and a tad more if the ambulance transports to a hospital.

but really, an ambulance should be part of the normal station expansion and avaliable apparatus.

• I am perfectly fine with waiting the week as it saves 100,000 compared to ambulance stations. I personally think that this is a sense of inexperince and impatience with playing the game. It takes time and you will get used to it as everyone else has.

It does not Save 100,000, it still costs 200,000.
    You have to pay 100,000 just for the ambulance extension, plus seven days.
    then once its complete, you have to spend another 100,000 to upgrade your station to make room for a new Ambulance...

and its not inexperience, ive been playing this game for over 2 years, im just tired of that process every time i build a new fire station because i need ambulances.

• It does not Save 100,000, it still costs 200,000.You have to pay 100,000 just for the ambulance extension, plus seven days.
    then once its complete, you have to spend another 100,000 to upgrade your station to make room for a new Ambulance...

and its not inexperience, ive been playing this game for over 2 years, im just tired of that process every time i build a new fire station because i need ambulances.

Has this game been out for over two years? It will save you 100k depending on how much you have upgraded your station, if your ambulance is going to be your second or third vehicle in the station then it will only cost (including vehicle purchase price) 15k and 55k.

I'm not sure where you are based or what your setup is like but if you are struggling to make money I would not be buying the Fire Ambulances and I would look at other Ambulance services such as AMR as you could buy and ambulance station and get more ambulances so that you have coverage whilst you save up.

I'll be honest I don't think this is an issue, you picked where you wanted to be based and it isn't the games fault that every fire station has an ambulance, another solution would be to place an ambulance station on top of your fire station.

• It does not Save 100,000, it still costs 200,000.You have to pay 100,000 just for the ambulance extension, plus seven days.

Thats all building with the upgrade level past level 3. I have certain stations with an engine and an ambulance and its cheaper. I don't understand the need for the change to save 100K you compensate that for a week. I've been dealing with it and so has everyone else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!