FAQs - Will answer most common questions

• So since I've been playing and learning a lot about this game, I've seen a lot of people asking the same questions. I also noticed that there was no FAQ section here on the forums. So I thought that I would put together a list of the questions that I and other in my alliance have seen. I will of course add more as we see them and if you have any that you think should be added please PM them to me.

How do I play this game?

How do I earn credits?

How do I get more calls?

What is the Dispatch Center/Answering Point for?

What is the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 fire truck?

I don't want to be in this alliance anymore, how do I leave?

When should I start using other units? (Ambulance/Police)

When do I need to start sending my units to training?

Why will my units not respond to my calls?

Why am I not getting any calls?

What is the ambulance/airport extension?

How long does the expansion/extension last?

• Thank you for this FAQ.
    I started out PD and have been having a heck of a time making money even though I am running 3 patrols and have a level 2 station...This explains it all looks like it will take months before I break the 100k mark...lol

• Thank you for this FAQ.
    I started out PD and have been having a heck of a time making money even though I am running 3 patrols and have a level 2 station...This explains it all looks like it will take months before I break the 100k mark...lol

Fire tends to pay a bit more than police at the beginning, and you don't need to upgrade stations to level 2 so early, it's typically better to save for an extra station instead.

• To expand on that, Yes, but not in the sense that it will get more expensive to purchase stations as you get more. It counts for the zoning and locations of where you will receive medical calls, but if you have 25 extensions and go to build an independent EMS Station it will not cost more each time.

• Can you recover an account that has been deleted.

No. Per German law, if a user requests to delete their account, it must be fully deleted. This is why there are confirmation boxes to ensure that you actually want to delete your account. This makes it so it is impossible to "accidentally" delete your account.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!