Posts by tyler_fire

I know most people start off with fire stations, but some people, like me, have police stations mainly. but the calls for 1 fire station adverage around 400-700 credits per call, but police calls are only around 50-200credits making it take FOREVER to getstarted with building more stations,

can you please make police calls worth more money like the fire dept. calls?

thanks.

i decided to just use another LA graphic pack on there.

and there are alot of san bernardino county police stations, so for police i wanted to start san bernardino county sheriffs.

Make it so i dont have to set poi's to do police calls, pretty much every police call needs a POI and it sucks having to sit there and make a bunch of POI's around the station.

make it an option in the game so i can pick what calls are random and what calls i want to set a POI for

ive recently had coin problems also. i bought the $19.99 coin pack, and when the game re-loaded, i had no coins.
    i contacted Pay-Pal and they said i cannot be refunded and need to contact whoever is in charge of the game to get my 300 coins.

can i somehow get 300 coins into my account? 20 bucks is to much to waste, if it was the cheapest coin pack i wouldnt mind but i should be getting 300 coins if i bought the $19.99, 300 coin bundle.

the game can barely handle keeping calls out of the ocean, it would be basically impossible to make train wrecks that are only where train tracks are

many departments have units like a rescue truck and a squad.

just like how a quint is an engine and ladder truck combined. A rescue truck is a Heavy rescue and a ladder truck combined. please add this, many departments have it.

and for the Squad. many departments have them as well, they are called
    "medic squad"

it does nothing but provide more manpower and assists on medical calls with the ambulance, just like a medic engine.

and the game already lets units assist on medical calls so all that would need to happen is it gets added, no calls require it, its just there to use.
    Here is a picture of a medic squad

can u please give players an option to use POI's or not. because i hate having to sit there and set POI's just to use most of the police calls. just give an option to not use any POI's so every call is random like most of the fire dept. calls in the game.

can u please give players an option to use POI's or not. because i hate having to sit there and set POI's just to use most of the police calls. just give an option to not use any POI's so every call is random like most of the fire dept. calls in the game.

but the money isnt the point of the game. i play this as a dispatch simulator cause i like firefighting. id play it if the game had unlimited money

I can be a moderator or advisor. i am a young firefighter in california, i love it, i read up on how manny departments work here in the U.S., i even fall asleep to listing to fire dispatch Scanners .lol