Posts by Rescue9

Hi there I don't Know if you still need it but I am willing to help on the fire service advice side of things I have a foundation degree in rescue and emergency management I work for the fire service as a control room opperator and have done the same for the Ambulance service my email is jimmy.clancy5@googlemail.com

Wouldn't that be the same as FD responding as first responders? Which is already implemented. I understand what rapid response vehicles are used for, since we have them as well. But, in this game is it really necessary? Would that unit just be able to completely get the mission bar down but not be able to complete the call until an ambulance arrives?

Yes the point is at the moment not all calls require an ambulance to transport to hospital a rapid response car can get to the scene more quickly treat the person then tell you weather or not an ambulance is needed.

In the UK our ambulance services use other ways to get to the injured in there area one thing that would be nice is to have some rapid response vehicles like cars, motorbikes and even push bikes. they are not able to transport but when an incident is relay bad or there are no local ambulances available they will attend and provide medical care until an ambulance is ready.