Posts by SirHiggins

We can only wish.
    They have added new units before and totally screwed players over before with the new requirements.

The Critical Care was a huge example of this.

Just glad they haven't went mad this time.

CC was and is toggleable.

Joining here wit my view.
    I really like the RPU part, the GP also will be great once it ll work as intended.
    Community responder... too big work to search for IR locations.
    What i dont get is crew carrier. What force? Where?
    For fire, so-so but im not really found anything yet, maybe in the US.
    Ambulance? Now absolutely no idea what it should be. Somebody pls put here some photos.

I will never ever understand how this part of the game works...

How is that somebody see my setup and others not (i use no packs at all, mostly custom/own graphics)?

Why i can see somebodies setup as it is, on the map, in the station view, in vehicle;
    but i can't see others in station view, justwhen i go into the vehicle within the station -on the map it depends, some shown ,some not. :S

Would be difficult to make it simple and see what others use as it is? Even adding building icons?

cheers:
    Adam

Nice not hinting or anything haha. But could you look at doing national grid and electricity northwest. Ad thats the area in UK I am. Hint hint haha. But seriously these are good graphics.

No problem at all, since i'm a foreigner, i accept every help/critic :)
    If you please send me some photos which you'd like?

any luck with this by accident?
    and maybe adding the NBCRE incident as well?

cheers:
    Adam

i think something went to sidetracks in the mission req, it says:

1x Fire trucks or heavy rescue (100%)

shouldnt it be:
    Rescue Support Vehicles or Rescue Pump ?

British gas under blue light. Cant say I've seen it. It just doesn't look right. Either way Very nice graphics.

yup, this is why i made an amber version (just thought it could go for some gas related missions ingame if sy needs a rapid gas team :D , in my country -im not GB citizen > hungarian- gas provider has vehicles under blues )

Personally I agree that these sorts of things should be in the game but I guess the devs don’t want them and it’s up to them. And if people do complain about something like that they have to change it (from a business point of view)

Yes, and jump to this immediatelly, but they change not what a lot (more than one) player recommends...

At the request of the devs this mission will now be renamed “Suspicious” rather than “Malicious”. I would like to explain my thoughts behind this mission as the person who wrote the code for it. This was never a terrorism related incident, if you associated it with that then that is up to you.

I actually based this off a real incident that happened in London (I believe it was) where there was a gang fight onboard a train and pepper spray was used in the incident. This is treated as a CBRNE incident. No death however there were several casualties. It is not terrorism related however.

and why cant be in the game the recent happenings wwide? we all living in this, we can see daily on TV, news, IRL.
    like the train attacks what was in spain, or westminster attacks etc etc.
    why its ab start from the devil to implement?

if sy doesnt like these bloody, sometimes sad, aggressive etc stuff in a game, than do not play an EMERGENCY related game. (and turn off tv, news, dont go out)

Btw life itself has death as direct consequence.
    The more realistic a mission smells, the better imho, this is why the majority of the community plays this instead of my little pony

Ffinally a more (unfortunatelly, but this is how it goes these days) realistic/actual mission. I like it!

What i'd suggest is to give this CC+HEMS percentage (it would be great to have for the firearm attacks as well)