Posts by SirHiggins

This vehicle will serve as both a pump and a water carrier, as above, Vic has provided with links to pictures, yes they are not everywhere, however it was decided as a gap filler update to bring a unit from the US game thats already been made and this looked like one which would be a good fit with some changes. A lot of retained stations are running 3 on a pump now so you could even set it as a pump.

Im not sure what your comment about competent people is meant to be, whether its a dig or not intended to be.

No, nothing offensive it ment to be. Maybe wrong phrase sry :)

Thanks for the replies.

The HVP and FoT would be which one? This new or the regular?

Or you have any intel if there're any in my area at all? Northumberland, Tyne&Wear, South Wales?

Ty

And whats the point?

Tbh after thinking on this, there are no difference between this and the alread existing one, except the name.

But we can make any custom categories and call it how we'd like, so?

No offence at all, i really like the new contents in general, just lost the point with this vehicle :D

cheers:

Adam

A pandemic storm would be amazing!

Unfortunately I think that is the stance the devs have? Because its not appropriate given the time.

Such a shame but I guess I understand why they feel its not appropriate, bad press around it and all.

IMO the more realistic the game, the better.

And tbh i won't understand the complaints on these kind of things -why playing a game like this, if you dont like these kind of accidents/emergencies.... weird :D

Why not? This is the world what we're living in. At least the game would be more realistic.

(and dont tell me, that because of involved people, ppl get involved in RTCs, seizures, falls, house fires, officer downs etc :D )

Name/Type of Mission: COVID19 symptoms

Units Required: 1x ambulance (maybe with CC possibility)

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none

Patients: 1

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 750

------------------------------------

Name/Type of Mission: COVID19 test ordered by GP

Units Required: 1x ambulance or 1x GP

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none

Patients: 1

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 500