Posts by Eagle23-USES

You say you have 31-32 stations total, but 26 are ambo, 10 are pd a few heli and a few docks. That already ads up to over 32. The number of calls that can spawn at a time is n+1 where n is number of fire stations. You didn't mention how many fire stations you have, but if you only have 2 that explains your issue. If you have more than 2 I can help with the information given. The dispatch center assigned does not effect the number of calls.

Would be nice to be able to get at least one brush truck without needing the extension. Hate that I have to buy the extension for most of my rural stations just to place one their brush.

Or the ability to add the extension onto a small station. Most forest service stations are only an engine and or crew transport so the need for a large station isn't there. It just makes it more costly to play realistic.

USAR = Urban Search and Rescue aka building collapse major disaster etc. Technical rescue can be confined space, rope, high angle and many other specialized teams. I think you could say USAR is a type of technical rescue, but they are not the same thing.