Posts by Ryan26

When I send police units to a follow up mission and send them directly to it they return to their patrol route rather than going to the call but will respond to other calls that they are not followed up on until the previous call they were on is completed. It's really annoying.

Type 1 engines, type 2 engines, and quint's should be separate categories when setting up custom missions and alarm and response regulations because myself and many other people use the quint as a ladder and type 2 engines as brush trucks.

I see that everyone says that IRL where they are they use an engine and are suggesting that a battalion chief unit should take care of this but really that takes away important units so this should definitely be a call taken care of by a utility unit

Many departments do have units radio in for the dispatch services to contact the tow company. In Canada there is a main control center where people watch cameras located on highways and send all 3 of the usual emergency services out as well as tow truck services so it is basically a big dispatch center that also dispatches tow trucks.

Most people don't realize that tow truck drivers are the first responder clean up crews that risk their lives just as much by standing on the sides of busy roads to clean up junked out cars and people driving give no regards to slow down and merge. Tow truck services should be added to the game.