Posts by Wizz

You can do it, open Dispatch Center and click "Edit" then allow the option "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area."

That's not what I asked. "Could we possibility get the option to disable other Dispatch Center vehicles since they won't be needed in the new Dispatch area?"

Hello guys, another suggestion:
    I usually play missionchief on the PC version while i'm surfing the internet or working on some stuff and i leave it in background. I have the sounds on so when there is a new call i notice it immediately. When i'm at the PC i always use headphones because sometimes i listen to music or i watch videos on youtube. The problem is that the sounds volume of the game is very high and i would like to lower it but there is no such option. I know that i can lower the browser sound but that means it will also lower sounds from youtube ecc

I agree with this, I don't have the sounds enable because it's a bit loud :D

Hello All!,

So I've recently expanded to another part of my home area, and I have built a second Dispatch Center. I was wondering, since we can edit the dispatch center and only have calls spawn that relate to however many fire stations we have linked to that Dispatch Center. Could we possibility get the option to disable other Dispatch Center vehicles since they won't be needed in the new Dispatch area?

Let me know if you want me to explain in better detail :D

I’m not sure I understand your point. What I’m saying is that an alliance would own its own alliance ambulances, which is presently not possible. Would you like this?

Alliance Hospitals simply won't have access to the expansion, only to hold patients, problem solved.

"honest the game is bases on us lets keep it that way"

Let's not? That's being quite selfish to all the other users. Not EVERYONE is based in the US, we could make some kind of adjustments to where it fits both US and other parts of the world? Some US Hospitals have ambulances, or if you don't want them, simply do NOT buy the expansion, simple.

Hello!,

So I was thinking of some ideas and I came up with this:

There could be a Ambulance Expansion to the Hospitals, when added there will be a call radius just like the ambulance station. Not only is this realistic, but it's very reasonable. I personally don't see any issue with this. You'll still need Ambulance stations to have more than 3 ambulances and to have fly cars and mass casualty units etc.

I TRY to play realistically, however there are just a few appliances I need extra of, that aren't in the stations in real life.

So if you tick that box it basically will only spawn missions for the amount of buildings assigned to that dispatch centre.

So let’s say you build 20 stations in New York and you want to also play in Los Angles. The problem would be by building that one station in LA potentially you could get missions such as building collapse with one station. If you assigned that 1 station to a disspatch centre that has the create own coverage are you will only get missions that need 1 station spawn around it.

If that makes sense

I can't seem to find the setting in the dispatch center?